1968 Ford Mustang FastbackSpeed Champions
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 915 kr, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- July 7th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bang for a MustangI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first kit that I built as an adult, and it has me hooked into the Speed Champions Line. You will not get a better bang for your buck under $20. The finished product closely resembles the photo of an actual 1968 Mustang. Nice detail with a Lego piece with the actual Mustang horse logo. This is NOT a sticker! Incidentally, the quarter mile time posted on the added sign is the actual time of the original car. A nice educational touch.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?451968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- April 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set. Fun, easy build.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this along with 2 other Speed Champions sets. I let my kids build those sets while I tackled this one. I'm a Mustang fan and I love the 68, so this was a fun build for me. So far very satisfied with the Speed Champions models, they are creative interpretations of some iconic cars. I'm really hoping LEGO keeps adding to this set and hoping they'll make available some sets no longer available (hint, hint.)Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- July 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great mustangI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very neat set, bought mine at mall of America since I'm really into classic cars in general, I saw this set from across the lego store and just had to have it. My only complaint is that lego needs to make more sets in this series based on vintage American muscle. It would be cool to build a lego version of a '68 charger or a '32 ford!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- July 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Get yourself a Hurst shifter & quit wasting timeDrSmith |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Speed Champions set, and I am very impressed with the detail and build and cheap price. I will be checking out others in future! This Mustang looks like a GT350R or similar period race Mustang, and the Ford Mini-figure looks cool in his race overalls. Nice to see a spanner included for doing repairs. The model is fairly straightforward to build and has some really nice touches, such as the iconic front Mustang grill, and triple rear tail-lights, with the Mustang filler cap. I didn't put the stickers on mine as yet (apart from the grill - fiddly!) as I am interested to see what it looks like without. I'd like to change the black and white bricks for green ones and re-build as a Bullitt clone. In fact, the air-scoop/engine block pieces from other Creator sets will slot in nicely in the front, with mods to the bonnet, to give you a street racer. This is great little set, and has ample play-ability. I've already been 'vrooming' it around the breakfast table. A classic.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback