Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- April 14th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Build with excellent priceSolekid |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonOverall easy build. My son and I completed fairly quickly with no issues. Great for a beginner in my opinion. If you love Mustangs this is for you. We add a minor touch at the end!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- March 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ClassicRoscoe01 |I would recommend this to a friend!This was a fun build. I’m glad LEGO adds these classic cars to their inventory. I definitely recommend this set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- March 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spectacular Mustang DesignI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally, we have a mustang with the iconic tail-light pattern, the design of which is absolutely exceptional! I love the dark green color as well, it's nice to see some variety in coloration. What's also nice is if you don't want the car to look too racecar oriented, leaving off some of the minor stickers will allow you to achieve this appearance. Also, if you swap a few pieces you can still get the solid green finish without the white stripe on the side.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- July 29th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great build, horrible look.PcMcMan |Purchased for: SelfI love ford cars and how they look, both my parents own a car from ford and I hope to get my own one soon, but this is a horrible looking car due to the stickers. I can tolerate stickers, but the designs on some of them are just advertising LEGO like it doesn't matter that their logo is on the top of every stud. I am also upset that Lego randomly closed my review and made me have to retype it all. I currently have it in several pieces without any plan to rebuild.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?351968 Ford Mustang Fastback