Add a classic ship to your LEGO® Star Wars collection with Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter. The diminutive Jedi Master’s craft of choice features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters. Includes a minifigure and R2-D2.!
- Includes a Yoda minifigure and R2-D2 figure.
- Features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters.
- Open the cockpit, load up Yoda and R2-D2, and then fly to the stars.
- Also includes Yoda's Lightsaber and extra shooter ammo.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- January 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A nice set for any Star Wars collectorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile I must admit I bought the set mainly for the Yoda minifigure, the ship itself is nice and I'm sure kids could have fun playing with it. It has spring-loaded lasers that shoot out when you push your finger down on their tips. The minifigures are great and I appreciate them being the prequel trilogy variants, rather than the hideous Clone Wars versions. I would not have bought the set otherwise. If you plan on buying this set, be aware that some of the R2-D2 heads may be slightly misprinted, but in my experience they've been printed quite straight.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- March 7th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Yoda's Jedi StarfighterI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited for Yoda's Jedi Starfighter when I seen it in the future sets coming out, so it instantly went in the shopping cart. When I got the set, I was surprised with the size of the box as I figured it would be just a little bigger than a micro fighter, but in reality it is a perfect size. Opening the 262 piece lego set box, revealed 3 individual bags, a small sticker sheet and the instructions. The mini figures that came with it where, Yoda and R2D2. Both figures look like rereleases but with updated colours. Building the set only took 22 mins as there are 4 wings to build and the cockpit. Building the wings was the only boring part as you had to build 4 of them and then put them together in bunches of twos. The cockpit was the most fun part of building it. As a completed ship, the star fighter looks good for the size, but also lacks some minor enhancements. For example, when Yoda is placed in the straighter, there is no place to effectively put the lightsaber. The extra missile also has no place to be put as well. Overall, this product is a must have for a star wars collectorPlay Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- February 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great little ship I didn't know existed!Stosyfir |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little set for a ship I didn't know existed until I saw the set (automatic assumption was clone wars which turned out to be accurate). Picked it up as coincidence when getting Poe's X-Wing. Hadn't planned on getting a second set but saw this and HAD to grab it (just a cool looking ship that displays the evolution from Jedi fighters to TIEs - looks like what the Interceptor came from). Anyways fun little set to build, was pretty quick but it's very sturdy. I actually am posting this mostly because people have the same problem.. no place for Yoda's saber! So I took a page out of Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter and stuck a 1x1 with a clip to the bottom of the ship (see image). It fits perfectly and doesn't obstruct it landed. Added a lever and a 1x2 slope to the cockpit as well to make it look like Yoda's not actually flying the ship with the force alone. Overall it's one of my favorites of the smaller ships for sure.8 March 2018Todd, Customer ServiceHello! I’m glad you like Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter™. That’s incredibly observant, you must be a Jedi! Yoda doesn’t have a place to store his lightsaber while he’s piloting his Starfighter as it would normally be held on his belt, but it’s great that you’ve used your creativity to come up with a solution! Thank you so much for your feedback. I will pass your comments along to our designers. May the Force be with you!Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- December 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice little additionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGood value for money. Last stage is slightly repetitive but you can expect that with most plane/spaceship builds due to them having 2 wings! Nice little model to accompany obi wans fighter and combined with a storm trooper speeder, makes for a good Ariel attack! My son who is nearly 4 loves it, I love it, storm troopers not so much as now they're outnumbered! ;-) Nice addition. Next..... I think some larger builds are in order ;-)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™