Yoda's HutStar Wars™
A Vintage Taxi gift with LEGO® purchase over 200 €, valid 28/01 – 13/02, while stocks last.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Reenact iconic training scenes on planet Dagobah with LEGO® Star Wars 75208 Yoda’s Hut. This feature-packed set includes Yoda’s swamp home with foldout training sections, from where Luke can balance boxes and stand on one arm to demonstrate his fledgling Jedi powers. There's also a Force jump function that can be attached to the front or back of the model. Jump Luke from the roof and swing from the ‘vine' with Yoda on his back. Inside, there's a folding bed, fireplace, a selection of food and furnishing elements, plus a secret compartment under the floor. There’s even a window at the side so R2-D2 can peer in! This feature-laden Star Wars playset includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Yoda and Luke Skywalker minifigures plus an R2-D2 figure.
- Features foldout training sections, a detachable Force jump function, rooftop ‘vine’ swing function and a detailed interior including folding bed, fireplace, food and furnishing elements, and a secret underfloor compartment.
- Carry Yoda on Luke's back as he trains.
- Balance boxes, stand on one arm, pull a cool Force jump and swing from the ‘vine' like a true Jedi!
- Weapons include Yoda's staff and Luke's Lightsaber.
- Accessory elements include a carrot, frying pan, bottle and a snake.
- Measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- April 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0“I’m looking For a Jedi Master...”Chadwick |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can’t tell you how happy I was to pick this set up. The minifigures are an amazing update to a set long released many years ago, and although it’s not as Big as the previous(without the x-wing) I think it is a great smaller set to allow Fans to enjoy an iconic set at a low pricepoint especially now at the 40th Anniversary of the Star Wars franchise. The build was super fun and appreciated all the play action features packed in to recreate all the memories that go along with the scene. Luke by far is my favorite minifigure in this set...it was so great to get him so well updated, and really dig the “dirty” R2-D2 print as well. The Yoda minifig Head sculpt is probably the best I’ve seen in Lego form and Happy to get him as well. The only interesting hiccup is the way Yoda fits on Luke’s backpack harness, but that’s an easy fix, (I just placed Yoda’s Torso directly on the pack pack piece and used a couple of tan and lime green 1x1 wedges that were extra in the set to simulate one of yodas feet sticking out the bottom) pictured below:) All and all a Great set period. Thanks Lego!! I highly Recommend this setPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Hut
- April 15th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Too little almost too late.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was anxiously anticipating this set. I missed out on last Yoda Hut set. I was really looking forward to the new prints for Luke and R2-D2 as well. The set is very very small. I knew this going in and size is not my primary complaint. Lego put a lot of play features in this set, but not all of them work effectively. The play value is limited as figure placement within hut is tight. The training area behind hut is also lacking for figure placement. I do like Luke's alternative face print and positioning him upside down is great. I have mine displayed with R2-D2 levitating as opposed to included box. R2-D2 is my biggest complaint here. Lego droids have suffered greatly with print alignment. My R2-D2 has the worst Droid alignment I've ever had. I've been in contact with Lego and a replacement is on the way. I hope Lego creates a better process for Droid head printing. R2-D2 mud print was primary draw for me... Disappointed that quality control here failed. I've attached pictures of my R2-D2. I may have to buy another hut set to create a whole one or look for extra parts on Brinklink.17 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear that Artoo's printing didn't meet your expectations. We're always looking to improve and your feedback is definitely valuable to us on that count. I'm glad that you were able to request a replacement so that Artoo can get back to battling the Empire. Remember, if you ever have any trouble with a LEGO® set, we're always at LEGO.com/Service, ready to help out!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Yoda's Hut
- April 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Do or do not there is no try"Dazzer |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI normally dont buy these small sets as i do like a big build ! But as the empire strikes back if my favourite film i just had to get this the hut is a good strong build but what really dose it is the play features & the fantastic mini figures this has been a long time coming & did not disappoint a must have for OT fans & star wars lego collectorsPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Hut
- November 20th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Muddy R2 is both great and not great...Tozz |I would recommend this to a friend!The set is great, I was happy to have new prints of 3 important characters. Muddy R2 is the principal reason I bought it and couldn't wait to compare it with the older designs. That's where I'm disappointed. The printing on the head is messy and looks like it has been drawn with a pen. The older design is sharper and straight all around the head. I've read the other reviews and some have had the same issue. This R2 looks like those faux you can buy on eBay for 2-3$. I used to quality with Lego, not this one. The photo on the box shows a perfect head... disappointing. Other than that, the set is playable and has a lot of cool pieces, lots of plates. I buy Star Wars sets for the minifigures but I use the bricks for my Lego city. This set is not for shelving so it will likely become a fountain in a park or something like that. Before I found that the head was misprinted, I was ready to give this set 4*, 4.5* if possible. But 3* is fair enough as I bought it on sale and the rest is awesome.
Response from LEGO SHOP20 November 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. That Artoo won't do! Don't worry, though. It's easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option to get started.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Yoda's Hut