Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 12/4-20/4Not a VIP?
Your little adventurer can role-play as Owen Grady flying to rescue Sinjin Prescott with this LEGO® Jurassic World Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission (75942) dinosaur toy playset. Ideal for preschoolers, the easy-to-build toy plane features a minifigure cockpit and chain to lift up Sinjin.
This dinosaur toy kit also has a posable Velociraptor and Delta baby raptor figure, treetop observation outpost with a dinosaur nest, and an off-roader vehicle, plus fun accessories to inspire creative play. The included simple guide to build and play will help any youngster grow their confidence as they learn to build with LEGO bricks.
Perfect for preschoolers
LEGO 4+ building toys make great gifts for preschool kids to introduce them to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes. They are specially designed with Starter Brick bases so even first-time builders can experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on theirown.
- With a cool biplane toy, raptors, off-roader vehicle and more, this Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission (75942) playset is a fun way for preschool adventurers to learn to build and role-play LEGO® Jurassic World action.
- The biplane has a Starter Brick chassis to make building easier and a chain element for rescue missions, and youngsters can role-play exciting stories with 2 Jurassic World minifigures – Owen Grady and Sinjin Prescott.
- Includes a posable Velociraptor, a treetop observation outpost, a dinosaur nest for Delta the baby Velociraptor toy figure, plus accessory elements such as a treasure map, dinosaur egg and 2 diamonds for creative play.
- Great for solo or social play and to combine with other LEGO® playsets, this 101-piece starter set makes a top Christmas or birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for kids aged 4 and up.
- The biplane toy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide, so it easily fits into a bag with the other builds, raptors and LEGO® Jurassic World characters to keep kids entertained on their travels.
- No batteries required! This awesome building toy for preschool kids is powered by children’s imaginations, so they can develop their creative skills while making up unlimited stories and having lots of fun.
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World dinosaur building set for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can open the box and get started right away.
- LEGO® 4+ building sets introduce younger kids to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes, and help them to understand the purpose of building steps while boosting their confidence.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that little fingers can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are stringently tested so you can be sure that this dinosaur building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – it might even be dinosaur-proof!
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for young kidsCruzy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 6 year old was able to easily follow the instructions and build the whole set independently! It is a great addition to his Jurassic LEGO collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth itPancakeCrocodile | 14-18I bought this item, and I think it was a mistake. You barely get any pieces, and it costs thirty stinking dollars! Way too overpriced, not supporting Lego anymore.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?15Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue MissionLegoLOTRandHobbit | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSet Contents: 1. Biplane 2. ATV 3. Tree with hidden treasure function and ladder to the top. 4. 2 Minifigures (Owen Grady and Sinjin Prescott) 5. A blue Velociraptor and baby Delta The whole set is a quick build as it is a 4+ set, but it is pretty neat anyway. Biplane is a neat build with chain hanging down for a minifigure to grab on to, which makes for great play. The ATV is very small and simple and not really neccasary to the set. If it was not included and the set cost about $30.35 it would probably be better. The tree with secret treasure hidden is really neat, and the lookout on top is really good to. The blue raptor is really neat, and the updated Technic attachments for the arms and legs are big improvments over the last ones, which after a few 'hybrid' swaps would become loose. Baby Delta is adorable and goes well with my other baby dinosaurs (Blue, triceratops and ankylosaurus). Owen Grady is a minifigure anybody with a Jurassic World set has, but the new shirt design for the new wave of sets is a needed change. Sinjin Prescott is pretty neat with his Alan Grant/Indiana Jones/cowboy style hat. Overall a bit expensive but good for a 4+ set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission
- September 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tony24 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son had such a great time putting this together. He is a huge fan of dinosaurs and Legos so this was a hit for him! He is 11 years old and did not need any help at all to put this together. The first time around, he put it together using the included instructions. The second time around, he got creative and did his own things with the set. He loved the whole experience and I enjoyed watching him put it together and play. I would highly recommend this play set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission