Add this LEGO® DUPLO® 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks set to any new or existing DUPLO train set and develop early construction skills as your toddler builds the tall bridge and arranges the toy train track pieces in any way they like. Help your preschooler place the yellow action brick on the track to make compatible DUPLO trains sound a horn as they drive over it. Also includes a LEGO DUPLO construction worker figure, 2 loose bricks, a spade and a suitcase to extend the role-play and story-telling fun.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with spade and suitcase accessory elements.
- Features 8 straight track pieces, 4 sloped pieces to make the bridge and a yellow (horn sound) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your child how easy it is to place the yellow action brick on the track to make any compatible LEGO® DUPLO® train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, sound the horn as it passes over.
- The tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Includes 2 loose brick, spade and suitcase elements to extend the role-play and story-telling options.
- These toy train tracks make an ideal gift for preschool train fans.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Bridge measures over 4” (12cm) high at its highest point.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 24 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Track PackTheGreenBrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good pack of tracks to supplement your current Duplo train set(s). There are 8 straights and no curves! This is great considering there are already a lot of curves in train sets. My kids personally have too many curves. The bridge works well and is usually found in larger, more expensive sets. Note: the color-coded action brick will only work for Push & Go locomotives found in sets 10874 & 10875.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Train Bridge and Tracks
- in 5 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not all trains work and some barely get byFatherof5 | 45-54The train from 5609 will not work with this set. It cannot engage the teeth to climb up the ramp. The train from 10874 really struggles to get over the hill. If you add a car to it and put anything on it, then it can't make it. So, now I've got two avid Lego Duplo train builders and one semi-working train that has problems.16 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear your DUPLO® fans are frustrated, and we appreciate the feedback. We'd like to find out more about what's going on with your trains, so please get in touch over at LEGO.build/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Train Bridge and Tracks