Choose your gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
High-flying fun at the LEGO® City Skate ParkSend kids’ creativity soaring with this cool skate-park playset – the perfect setting for hours of action-packed role play.
Inspiring featuresKids can play out life-like scenarios and stage exciting skating events with realistic equipment and fun characters.
LEGO® City Skate Park
Innovative Road Plate system
Use the LEGO® Road Plate to expand your city!
Lots of accessories for cool tricks and stunts.
Check out the high-flying wheelchair athlete.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsChildren aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualise as they build with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO® Building Instructions app.
More playsets to collect and combineTake kids’ imaginative play even further by connecting and combining this set with others from the LEGO® City range.
This LEGO® City Skate Park (60290) toy has everything kids need to stage exciting skating events, including a quarter pipe, ramp, seesaw and grind rail. Kids can also expand this playset to create their own city, via the included Road Plate. And with BMX rider, wheelchair athlete and skateboarder minifigures in the mix, endless hours of crowd-thrilling fun are guaranteed!Ideal for boys and girls aged 5 and upThis toy building set comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS– part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive construction guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools helps young LEGO builders become master builders.The creative world of LEGO CityLEGO City playsets deliver an exciting build-and-play experience. Kids play out stories that depict real life in a fun and imaginative way with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters.
- This action-packed LEGO® City Skate Park (60290) playset will send kids’ creativity soaring. Perfect for boys and girls aged 5 and up, it inspires open-ended play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to make a pop-up toy skate park, including a LEGO® Road Plate, barriers, flags, ramps, a seesaw, plus a truck and BMX rider, wheelchair athlete and skater minifigures.
- Kids get to host cool skating events and perform crowd-thrilling stunts and tricks. And with the included Road Plate, they can connect to other Road Plate playsets to expand their city.
- This LEGO® City Skate Park playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love imaginative role play.
- When built, the Skate Park measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 8.5 in. (22 cm) deep, while the truck measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide.
- LEGO® accessories in the set include helmets for the skater minifigures, a mobile phone and Vita Rush soda elements.
- Includes a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive guide helps budding builders become master builders!
- LEGO® City My City sets come with feature-rich buildings, cool toy vehicles and exciting characters that depict life in a fun and exciting way. Kids develop key life skills as they build and play.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced according to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets strict safety standards.
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Love the mini figures hate the pricePurchased for: SelfI was really excited because I love the skate park sets and was happy to have a variety of figures. However for $40 the set is not worth it. It should cost about $25-30. I was able to put this together in a few minutes and was just a little disappointed with it for the money.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Skate Park
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours of imaginationJaym6880 |I would recommend this to a friend!My 10 year old son has been playing with this Lego Skate Park a lot over the past few weeks. He is constantly building it and rebuilding it. He said he loves the skate ramps and the mini figures. There is a lot of creativity and imagination when legos are around. I enjoy playing with this Lego City Skate Park with my son. There are 195 pieces and it’s good for ages 5 and up. You can create many different scenarios for many hours of imaginative play. My son likes the little skateboards, mini bikes and even wheelchairs. You can create diff ramps for stunts. We like that they always have a step by step instructional booklet for kids and parents to follow along with. It also shows the pieces you need to use and what is supplied. You can also make up your own displays and use with other Lego sets. We’ve been Lego fans for many generations and I will always recommend them to others. They make great gifts. I like that they put the age recommendations on the boxes also.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skate Park
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome lego set!I would recommend this to a friend!This is the best lego set that ive ever tried it was very easy to put together and once it was all put together it was so much fun to play with and is very interactive and keeps you content for hours the value is really good and the quality is really good too and I would definitely recommend this lego set. Pros: Easy to setup Hours of fun time Value Quality Cons: N/APlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Skate Park
- January 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the new sets and minifigures!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAh...so many moaning about the City 2021 Road plates and prices. If you don't like it, please move on. Boring us all... Road plates: superb. Built to work with modular designs and creativity is unlimited. I'd recommended the bonus Road plates for even more imaginatively expressive freedom. Minifigures. The wheel chair is superb and amazing colours. It's great that Lego is embracing the diversity of folk and welcoming all. The skate board is cool, great branding of the drinks throughout the skate park, and generally I unique feel to any Lego City MOC. Go for it. It's great!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Skate Park