Recreate unforgettable desert-planet scenes with the LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Sandcrawler. This rolling home of the Jawas features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks and removable panels that reveal a droid prison and articulated crane for loading droids aboard. The front ramp also flips down for offloading cargo and the buildable transport vehicle. Young merchants will love to play out Star Wars: A New Hope scenes featuring Master Luke and the Jawas, as they barter for a good deal. This fun-filled set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, 2 Jawas and an RA-7 droid, plus an R5-A2 astromech droid and a medical droid.
- LEGO® Sandcrawler features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks, lowering ramp, and removable top and side panels for easy play access.
- Interior details include a droid prison chamber, articulated crane for loading droids aboard, and runners for offloading the buildable transport vehicle.
- Also includes 2 Jawa blasters and Luke's electrobinoculars.
- Turn the gear wheel to steer the Sandcrawler into position and load the droids aboard with the crane to fix them up for a quick sale!
- Recreate classic Tatooine scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Combines with the 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for even more Jawa adventures.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 15 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant set! Jawa Sandcrawler strikes back.Crojo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI skipped the first Jawa Sandcrawler as it was too expensive, but at less than half the price of the UCS set, this new (smaller but still decent sized) Sandcrawler was worth the wait and didn't disappoint. It looks awesome on display, and has a lot of play features for kids - like a fold out crane to pick up the droid; a ramp for the Jawa speeder; and a control room up top for the driver Jawa. The walls and roof are removable to gain access to the inner areas. Some fans have complained about how few mini figures there are compared to the UCS set, but honestly this is much cheaper and more affordable, so it's a reasonable trade-off. Finally a Sandcrawler that doesn't max out the credit card but still packs a punch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Sandcrawlerhavasusam | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm so glad LEGO decided to make a somewhat less pricey Sandcrawler. Prior to this, the only way to get a Sandcrawler was to get the UCS one which is just too pricey for a lot of people, me included. I picked this set up and it was a fun build with only a few tedious parts in the building process (namely the treads), and the end product looks great. The vehicle is also pretty sturdy and incorporates some creative building techniques. I really liked the selection of minifigures as well. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get Tatooine Luke, but I finally got him in this set. The Jawas are cool to get too because they aren't particularly in a lot of sets. With the droids, I wish maybe for the price point that C3PO and R2D2 would also be included, but they exist in a lot of sets already so aren't too hard too come by. However, a new astromech droid is included in this set so that's pretty cool. All in all, I'm very happy with this set and happy with the fact that LEGO thought to release a non-UCS Sandcrawler for those of us not interested in spending quite so much.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set with a few major flaws and minor flawsStarWars12345 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I saw this in the lego catalog I was excited to get it becuase I didn't have a sandcrawler. When it said droid prison I thought something total different that and open place to put your droids there. I was glad that you didn't put R2D2 or C3PO because that means I can get new droids that I didn't have. I like how the Jawas torso were different, and the luke's head and minifigure body were perfect because they fit episode 4. The inside was a HUGE letdown but the control panel in the interior (not the control panel that drives the sandcrawler) was really good. Besides all that the set is really great. I added the R2D2 and C3PO from set 9490 escape pod.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sandcrawler™
- in 3 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Eh...2010outback | 35-44Purchased for: SelfOk so truth in advertising I didn't pick up the UCS version and essentially needed a Sandcrawler. The set was fun to build and had some really cool techniques throughout. The panels on the outside hide the inside very well and the exterior detailing is rather nice. The interior is actually a nice surprise. The cockpit area console is very well done as is the rear compartment console area. I actually moved the crane to the other side for easier play but that isn't a big deal. Ok so now the not so good. The price! Yikes $139.99 is way off the mark for what this set is. I had a $50.00 gift card which made the set a bit more palatable but only just! A much more reasonable price for this set is at the $89.99 price range - especially when you see this set sitting next to the 75218 X-Wing - $79.99! The price per piece count ratio would suggest a good value but a large number of the pieces are the actual caterpillar tracks and all the technic parts to make the track components. The figures are rather pathetic as well especially given the price - Jawas are cheap in the battle pack and droids get a bit old. All in all if you get the set as a gift, use some VIP points, or get a gift card go for it - it is fun to play with. Everyone in my house (wife and three kids) all commented on how it was rather small - I must agree! All things considered I would recommend saving up some money and snag the UCS version.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sandcrawler™