Stage a LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown between Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man and Doctor Strange and the super villains. This all-action set features a foldable, 3-level New York City building including Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum, with an exploding wall function and hidden Infinity Stone element, plus a pizzeria and Peter Parker's apartment, both with exploding window functions. The rooftop has a minifigure-launch function and a water tower with minifigure-winch function for Iron Spider-Man. This superhero toy also includes a detachable street corner scene, plus 4 minifigures and a big figure with weapons and 20 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Ebony Maw, plus a Cull Obsidian big figure.
- This set features a 3-level New York City building including the Sanctum Sanctorum, pizzeria, Peter Parker’s apartment, 2 fire escapes, rooftop water tower, plus a detachable street corner scene.
- Fold the building in or out and attach the street corner in different places for alternative formations.
- Sanctum Sanctorum features an entrance hall with an opening door, weapon rack with an axe and sword, and an armchair; library with an exploding wall function, hidden Infinity Stone element and stand, bookshelves, opening chest with 2 daggers inside and weapon rack with a staff and spear; and Doctor Strange’s top-floor office with a new-for-March-2018 decorated Sanctum Sanctorum window, desk, bookshelves and buildable candlestick.
- Explode the wall to reveal the Infinity Stone.
- Peter Parker's apartment features an office with a desk and assorted elements including a computer, lamp and boxes, and a bedroom with a trapdoor function, exploding window function, bed and pizza element.
- Explode the window to reveal the spider web on the building wall.
- Pizzeria features an opening door, exploding window function, pizza oven, buildable shawarma and assorted elements including a pizza, pizza peel and fire extinguisher.
- Rooftop features a minifigure-launch function and water tower with winch function to send Iron Spider-Man in and out of battle on a ‘spider web string’.
- Street corner features a newspaper stand with newspaper elements, trash can and assorted elements including a spider web with Iron Spider-Man’s cell phone and a pizza slice.
- The new-for-March-2018 Cull Obsidian big figure comes with 2 buildable hammers.
- Weapons include Iron Spider-Man's Power Blast and Ebony Maw's Power Blast.
- Iron Spider-Man comes with a backplate with 4 leg elements.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue and 10 assorted translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- The Iron Man, Iron Spider-Man and Ebony Maw minifigures are new for March 2018.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Measures over 11” (30cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great playset, holes in the back, no dual-moldingHenryRC | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNo dual colors on the spiderman Minifigure's legs. It looks absolutely dreadful. Why LEGO chose not to dual-mold the legs boggles my mind, especially since LEGO dual-molded the previous Spider-Man Minifigure. An absolutely cost-cutting decision. Lego is supposed to be about "only the best". This is not the best. I inserted a picture to show just how bad it looks. It looks like his legs are broken.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
- June 24th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0You're embarassing me infront of the wizards!Brickochet | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have a couple of grievances regarding this set. The first being, bad timing in purchasing. If I had waited 24 hours to purchase this via the online shop, I would have been able to save $30 before taxes due to the current 20% off heroes lego sets at toys r us. (Though, I did take advantage of this to purchase 4 of the endgame sets!) My second is... unfortunately Spidermans apartment add-on really isn't needed. It isn't featured in this film (that was civil war!) it would have been better for a) the home coming set, OR not at all and widening the shortened sanctum building section. My third is, buildings actually urk me so my main reasons to purchase this set were a) the time stone and b) the minifigs (which didn't disappoint) this being said. I do wish greatly that buildings lego sets came in 2 purchase types - or offered an exclusive lego.com and or toys r us and or walmart version where instead of a childrens playability factor - had an adult/collection/scene appearance factor where instead of an open back end you could build it more closed. I feel that, this larger installment for the set - could have been better as the donut ship instead with cull obsidian being part of the hulkbuster set. (probably gift of hindsight wishes for the movie) This being said, as a lego building addict, large sets do not disappoint. I put 3 hours build time though I'm pretty sure it was closer to/maybe over 4 hours. (I took several breaks - started this and the thresher set at 3:30pm and finished at 10:55pm. From a build perspective this really is a great set. But from an MCU fan perspective, this was unfortunately disappointing and more targetted for the minifigs and time stone as the finished appearance, is kind of lacking and I would prefer not having it in my 'scene set ups' as I am going to take the minifigs out of this and use them in a different scene depiction from infinity war - and probably utilize the sanctorum build as an endgame scene depiction instead ;) The highlight of the sanctorum though is definitely the roof with the sanctorum symbol. That's actually pretty amazing. For scene depiction, I added Bruce minifig from the hulk buster set, and pretty much using this as the opening stand off of infinity war (need to find me a wong to complete that!) I really do wish that there were instead of parker apartment building - a random building you could 'destroy' to depict the maw and stranges fight scene "your powers are quaint! you must be popular with children" but I guess that's for extra building and add-ons after completing all of the sets :D One of the things I am really happy about is, the build kind of stops after the 2nd floor of the first building, for more stability when adding the second building for it's swinging sections. For the minifigs, this set came with a mother load! Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw, Dr Strange, Iron Man and the Iron Spider. Just WOW! All fairly good quality. With The maw and iron spider being a total breadwinner.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Noicegenericlegofan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!In my opinion this is the best lego set depicting infinity war. The movie was ok, but I was mainly getting this one for Doctor Strange and his Sanctorum. Spiderman could've been more detailed around the legs, and the eyes also could've been bluish like in the movie. The water tower with the webline is cool but it, of course, doesn't do the same thing as the box says, it just sort of hangs down. Also could've come with wong. the sanctum's interior and exterior gets five stars! Time stone power bursts would've been better but ya know, it still looks awesome orange. Good job on maw, neat nooks and crannies where you can pop open things. Overall a really cool set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?55Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
- October 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hear me...and REJOICEDrPlatypusPWNZ | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOh yeah. Now THAT'S a LEGO set. It's so overwhelming to begin this, so I'll dive into it. 1) The minifigures. Wow! All unique designs for this set, and they look like they were straight out of Infinity War. They're pretty fantastic, each of them. Even if there are a lot of Iron Man and Spider-man minis already, Iron Man having a lot of unique variations each time helps and Spider-man is actually warranted in this set. Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw are terrifyingly adorable, and look very well detailed. 2) The build itself is a very neat one. It folds/unfolds nicely, has great details, and genuinely looks outstanding. It really IS the Sanctum Sanctorum. There's a little apartment for Peter Parker to hang out it, areas for Spidey to swing, little details for Dr. Strange to cozy up with, and it really looks and feels like a Marvel NYC set. 3) The price is actually not the worst, considering the quality. I'd prefer it to be $80 or even $90, but honestly, if I had to pick a LEGO set to set at $100 bucks, this would be one of the few I'd concede. 4) As an actual movie tie in promotion, this really is, like I said, straight out of Infinity War. It's one of the most movie-to-set accurate sets LEGO has made, up there with LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Ghostbusters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown