Kids will go wild for this LEGO® City Safari Off-Roader (60267) adventure playset, featuring a tough, zebra-patterned, all-terrain safari vehicle, with a camera mount, removable roof rack and cool accessories. Young imaginations can run free as they help the explorers set up camp for the ultimate wild-animal photo shoot. Packed with lots of cool features If you're looking for an action-toy playset that kids will love, this set has it all. With an awesome off-roader, toy lioness and parrot figures and 2 explorer minifigures armed with a pair of binoculars, a camera and a funny tree costume, the scene is set for exciting safari adventures. Build-and-play fun for kids aged 5 and up This LEGO City Great Vehicles playset delivers an enjoyable, independent build-and-play experience and includes a simple building guide for budding LEGO builders. The realistic vehicles, accessories and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role-play for children aged 5 and up.Building Instructions
- Unleash the wild fun of LEGO® City with this safari off-roader playset – designed to inspire open-ended, independent role-play based on real-life scenarios.
- What’s inside the box? Everything a kid needs to go on safari! There’s a sturdy, zebra-patterned, all-terrain vehicle, photographer's tree costume, 2 explorer minifigures and toy lioness and parrot figures.
- The safari off-roader has a removable roof rack for storing the photographer's tree costume and a camera mount for the perfect photo. Kids can also combine it with other original LEGO® sets for fun play or cool displays.
- This LEGO® City Safari Off-Roader (60267) playset makes an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up who love model vehicles and role-play toys. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the safari off-roader measures over 3" (10cm) high, 6" (16cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide. That's enough room to store all the gear kids need for a successful safari.
- Does this building set require batteries? No – it’s powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away!
- It’s easy for kids to get started with this LEGO® toy construction set. Inside the box there’s a set of easy-to-follow printed building instructions. Simply tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- LEGO® City Great Vehicles adventure playsets feature realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play, while helping youngsters improve physical skills and grow confidence.
- LEGO® bricks are designed to the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are put through rigorous tests to ensure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
90% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- January 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Safari truckLola2 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSafari truck: It can hold up to 3 minifigures (Maybe even four?) The zebra patterning on the truck is really effective. It would be better if there was a clip on the truck for the tree disguise to clip to, instead of using studs (but this is a minor issue). There is an attachment for a ball joint on the back for a trailer if you had one. Animals: First of all, the lioness - fantastic. Now to the parrot - the parrot is good, but the marbling could be improved. Overall, the set is incredible and well worth it. A small tree would have been nice for the parrot however. (Hopefully more zoo/wildlife sets soon? A male companion for the lionness?)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?55Safari Off-Roader
- March 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego wildlife? Yes please!!Rgstr | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!For me this set works in many levels... A visit to the local Lego city zoo, an African safari vacation for your Lego city dwellers or just cruising downtown on your new custom ride why not? Both my 10 yr old son and me enjoyed putting it together. The zebra prints and safari logos are all decals (Lego has pretty much cut back on imprinted pieces for a while now) but they are very sturdy decals and almost feel imprinted once the build is complete. It comes with a guy photographer that uses the small log/tree for camouflage in order to get closer to wildlife and a lady driver with a very cool hairpiece that's a ponytail with integrated baseball cap (or you know just make the guy the driver and the lady the photographer it is Lego after all so...) And piece d resistance the lioness and wild bird (same parrot mold seen before but new mix of colors so we'll pretend is any species of African bird..?) The lioness is the same mold that came out some time ago with the explorer's jungle line as the jaguar on their middle building, and tiger in the "looks very cool but is the most expensive one and we'll leave that box right there" one but repainted as a lioness which looks amazing! Also if you are a Lion King fan and was secretly hoping for a LK Lego set, consider this your starter and you can get Nala and kinda Zazu. PLEASE Lego, and I can't stress this enough... Make sure to include Mr lion with his mane in the near future because that would be awesome!! And we're kind of running out of big cats to use with this mold too just saying... Overall great set! Very refreshing in a world where everything is dragons, elves and whatever kid wizards are riding these days lol. So keep them coming!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Safari Off-Roader
- March 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Ride!ZackTPS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis simply put, is a cool LEGO vehicle set. I love the adjustability of the lion figure (as do my children), and the inside is quite roomy. Fun imaginative set for sure!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Safari Off-Roader
- June 29th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good, BUT!Honest | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: Good facial expressions on both MFs. Both are double-printed. Lioness piece is CUTE! With the head in the upright position it looks very curious, like all cats should! The vehicle is nice and substantial (nice weight in the hand - HEFTY, considering). For the amount of pieces you get, it's good. (Make a deal with Jeep! The ultimate blocky-car with a dedicated fan-base, d-uh!) Cool tree-costume piece! Can be used as a costume or as a tree with a giant hole for woodpeckers or maple syrup pails, etc. Cons: It's missing one very obvious piece (might be contrary to Lego philosophy, but is still contrary to natural selection and my religion) plus the vehicle needs slightly bigger rear compartment to carry the lioness. Lioness: Doesn't fit in the back of the vehicle. Maybe the MFs are vets and want to sedate the animal to bring back to their clinic. Bird: The marbling (blue and yellow swirling) is hit-or-miss. I got a crappy one without any interesting color swirling. This will be one of those old bite-y parrots that never gets bought at the pet store and squawks obscenities like a sailor. Missing an armed Safari guide !!! The whole point of safaris is to generate tourist dollars in order to hire safari wardens to guard against poachers who hunt for stupid reason. That money hires veterinarians and conservationists to help the animals in their hostile environment. The tourism helps those areas generate funds that otherwise would not come to them, even with their rich natural resources in the ground. My biggest gripe with this set (see the 30 minute build-time), and probably Lego as a whole right now, is a very simple fix, in my opinion. The building instructions show the wrong color when showing grey pieces. This problem doesn't go away in the digital format, although the printed format is much, much worse, to the point of frustration of thinking that several pieces would be missing. The problem comes with grey pieces. They look totally black. I'm not color-blind. I have /better/ than 20/20 vision from laser surgery, I'm younger than 35; I'm a jeweller (I set microscopic diamonds into gold, and I have amazing lighting fixtures). This is a pretty big overall problem with a pretty easy fix. I almost put in an email about missing pieces. I had to skip ahead, putting aside the pieces needed per page until I could find that one black piece I needed, only to realize later it was LIGHT GREY. I see this complaint with a lot of Lego products. Such an easy fix.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Safari Off-Roader