Race Car TransporterCreator 3-in-1
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 9 March 2022
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 85 €, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Exciting racing adventures await young builders with the brilliant LEGO® Creator 3in1 Race Car Transporter (31113) construction toy. It features a truck with a detachable trailer carrying 2 fast cars that can be unloaded down a ramp, letting kids enjoy racing action.
Fun toys for imaginative play
There are 3 different impressive models to build and play with in this LEGO Creator 3in1 building set. Kids can create a truck and trailer with 2 race cars, then rebuild it into a toy crane truck and a mini tugboat. Or they can use the 328 bricks and pieces to build something totally new.
The best toys for creative building
LEGO Creator 3in1 building toys open a world of endless possibilities with 3 different models to create in every box! LEGO builders will be thrilled by all the exciting options on offer to them. Creator 3in1 inspires kids' imaginations and keeps them happy for hours with a great selection of sets, including scary creatures, fast jets and detailed buildings.
- Inspire endless creative play with this fantastic LEGO® Creator 3in1 Race Car Transporter (31113) toy set featuring 3 models in 1 – a car carrier toy, crane truck and tugboat with crane.
- The car transporter toy includes 2 race cars, 1 in blue and 1 in red, so kids can jump behind the wheel and stage exciting races at the track.
- The Race Car Transporter is an articulated truck with a detachable trailer carrying 2 cars that can be loaded on and off its 2 ramps. A kickstand lets the trailer stand on its own.
- This toy crane truck features a crane that swivels through 360 degrees and can lift cargo up and down, while the mini tugboat features a working crane.
- The perfect reward for LEGO® fans aged 7 and up who have a passion for cool trucks and boats.
- The car carrier toy measures over 3 in. (7 cm) high, 9 in. (24 cm) long and 1.5 in. (4 cm) wide – the perfect portable size to play with at home or to take to a friend's house.
- Look out for other great, new-for-January 2021 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets: Cyber Drone (31111), Wild Lion (31112), Superbike (31114) and Surfer Beach House (31118).
- LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets let kids experience the best imaginative play as they create action-packed stories around the 3 different models in every box.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® building bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart every time.
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful SetMrsG |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Race Car Transporter is so wonderful! My boys ages 11 & 9 loves building each one, the tugboat, cat carrier &’ crane truck. They both worked on this for a couple of hours and had a blast creating each one. This was an average build for them and was not to difficult, I highly suggest it for their age group. They liked that the race car transporter had a trailer that detached to move the cars on and off the ramp. With the crane truck they enjoyed that the crane moved a whole 360 degrees while lifting other lego cargo. Overall since my boys are heavily into cars, trucks and anything vehicle related they loved this lego set and have already built it and taken it apart, time and time again. I highly recommend it!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Car Transporter
- February 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy and funI would recommend this to a friend!I haven't put a Lego together in many years. I especially haven't put one together with these tiny pieces. But I had a lot of fun and it brought back memories of my childhood. I really like that in the set there was more than just one way to put it together. I chose to build the race car transporter. It took less time than I expected and it was easier than I thought it would be. I did struggle a bit with my fat fingers and some of the legos were hard to come apart once they were on. Over all I had a lot of fun and it was relaxing after a day of working. I will probably get more Lego sets to do in the future.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Was this helpful?55Race Car Transporter
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neat and fun.Dani991 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is seriously super fun to do. It did take about an hour to price together since there is almost 400 peices, and I wanted to be sure it was done correctly. The wheels actually work, as does the slots to hold the assembled cars in. It's a fun hobby , or a learning experience for the kids. It definitely teaches patience also. Over all this was exciting to assemble, easy to understand to do, and all around a great time killer.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Car Transporter
- January 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such A Fun ExperienceI would recommend this to a friend!My kids had such a fun exoerience playing with the Race Car Transporter. Being a 3 in 1 made it more fun and challenging because they wanted to build each form of it. They play with it everyday and my daughter said yhis was the best item she could have ever gotten.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Race Car Transporter