Action-packed police adventuresMulti-vehicle police playset, including a flying ripcord helicopter and characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
Creative play where the sky's the limitA daring jailbreak raid on Rooky Partnur's helicopter transporter sets the scene for high-speed police pursuit role-play fun!
LEGO City Police Helicopter Transport
Flying ripcord helicopter
Kids can launch the ripcord police helicopter into the air.
Packed with fun features and functions for imaginative play.
Mighty helicopter transporter
Truck and trailer measures over 15" (39cm) long.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsUsing Digital Instructions Plus via the LEGO Life app, kids aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualize the model as they build.
LEGO City Adventures TV series charactersIncludes LEGO City TV characters Rooky Partnur and Frankie Lupelli, plus police officer and crook minifigures.
A fantastic building set for kids who love action toys, this LEGO® City Police Helicopter Transport (60244) set includes a ripcord helicopter that really flies. Young crimefighters will have plenty of fun assisting police officer Rooky Partnur in her bid to put infamous crook Frankie Lupelli back behind bars. This exciting set also includes a police helicopter transporter truck and motorbike, a mobile police cell and a crooks' ATV.
Cool police playset toy for kids
This fun police toy comes with an easy-to-follow construction guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools that help young LEGO builders become master builders. Instructions Plus is included in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
The captivating world of LEGO City police
LEGO City police sets deliver an enjoyable build and play experience. The realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters stimulate imaginative, open-ended role-play for children of all ages.
- Bring the excitement of LEGO® City to young action fans with this multi-vehicle police set featuring a ripcord helicopter, transporter truck and more. The fun starts the moment kids open the box.
- This police toy includes a transporter truck, ripcord helicopter, motorcycle and ATV. Add the included LEGO® TV characters Rooky Partnur and Frankie Lupelli, police officer and crook minifigures for action-packed play.
- Kids can launch the new-for-January-2020 ripcord police helicopter into the air. The transporter truck has a detailed driver’s cab, mobile prison cell, computer and road barriers – a delight for LEGO® City police fans.
- This action-packed LEGO® City Police Helicopter Transport (60244) building set makes a great gift for kids aged 5 and up. It's also brilliant for kids who love toy trucks, helicopters, motorcycles and action toys.
- When built, the helicopter transporter truck and trailer measures over 3ʺ (9cm) high, 15ʺ (39cm) long and 2ʺ (6cm) wide, while the ripcord helicopter measures over 2ʺ (6cm) high, 7ʺ (19cm) long and 4ʺ (12cm) wide.
- No batteries required – this playset is powered by small kids with big imaginations, so play can start right away!
- Find instructions for this building set in the box. Or hop online to download Instructions PLUS – available as part of the free LEGO® Life app. Zoom, rotate and visualize the model to bring the building process to life.
- LEGO® City police sets help kids grow physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- LEGO® bricks are designed to the highest industry standards so that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we thoroughly test LEGO® City playsets to make sure every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 11th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0WhirlybirdValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe one thing I really liked on this completed set is that the pull "cord" for the helicopter has it's own little storage place within the flatbed of the transporter. It tucks flat and snug and the helicopter sits on top of it and it looks really neat and tidy. The problem is that I could not get the helicopter to fly correctly. It seems to be front heavy when you have the minifigure in and constantly just nosedives in to the floor. Fortunately, the helicopter build is really sturdy so it did not break apart - even though I kept trying to fly it. The vehicles themselves are really fun builds and will make a great addition to my Lego City when I finally get around to setting aside space for one. I really like the transporter and the police bike (even if the bike will not stand up on it's own). The little buggy is pretty cool as well and the red really pops against the white and blue of the rest of the kit. Overall this is a decent police set, just a pity the helicopter would not fly for me. Number Of Pieces: 317 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.13 Build Time: 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Police Helicopter Transport
- April 13th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0The bird that crashedLegodad1980 | 35-44Purchased for: SonI am sincerely disappointed in this lego set. I haven't ever seen a child so disappointed in lego ever. Heliflopter is how I would rename this set.16 April 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear this. Thank you for your feedback, though. We always appreciate learning where we can do better.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Police Helicopter Transport
- January 6th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Dream DasherCharli | 25-34Purchased for: SonMy 5-year-old son eagerly anticipated this set. He waited days for the post office to deliver it. He told everyone about it. It finally came, and while he had fun and was able to build it independently, no one in our house could get it to fly the way the video and ads demonstrated. He was really bummed. I hurt my hand trying to pull the cord fast enough. I’m sure based on the above reviews, Lego will reply and say I should watch the video for tips and tricks. I did. Still failure to launch. Buyer beware and let your kids know to lower their expectations.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25Police Helicopter Transport
- December 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Lego setAsassin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set has great play value and me and my friends went out and made a competition against us to see who could fly it furthest in the end I won & it was great fun me and my sister also fly it around the house and with a bit of practice you can master flying it the rest of the set is definitely amazing and I am always playing with the truck and buggy and I love how on the back of the buggy there is a hook attached to a chain so you can pull the door off the truck and drag it along at the back of the buggy with the prisoner you just busted out of jail plus I like how they give you rooky partner because I watch the show I wanted both the pair of Sam grizzled and rooky partner and I had Sam grizzled from the helicopter chase set but for people who didn’t get that set I would rather have them both in one set because they always work together so maybe they both caught frankie lupelli but great set overall and it was extremely easy to build even for a 5+ setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 57 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Helicopter Transport