Let’s get medievalBring the Middle Ages to life with this exclusive, fan-inspired set.
Take a trip back to the Middle Ages
The Blacksmith forge is filled with tools, coal and armour.
Serve up a chicken leg and a flagon of ale in the kitchen.
Press the bellows to activate the LEGO® light brick.
Meet characters old and new
Two Black Falcon Knights join new blacksmith and archer minifigures.
Lift off for easy access to the bedroom, kitchen and workshop.
Exterior features include an apple tree and a horse and cart.
New exclusive Medieval BlacksmithUncover three levels of fun, from the medieval-style kitchen and bedroom to the fully equipped workshop.
Bring the Middle Ages to lifeCreate a conversation piece that celebrates your passion for the Middle Ages with the new exclusive LEGO® Ideas Medieval Blacksmith.
Step back in timeTake a break from modern life and build a wonderfully detailed LEGO® Ideas model of a fully equipped medieval blacksmith’s workshop.
Ignited by a fan’s passionAs a child in Germany, Clemens Fiedler learned the art of blacksmithing, and he filled his Medieval Blacksmith’s workshop with detail and design.
- Capture the architectural details of a medieval blacksmith’s workplace and home when you take time out from modern life to build this evocative LEGO® Ideas display model (21325).
- Includes 4 minifigures: a blacksmith, archer and 2 Black Falcon Knights with 4 swords, 3 shields and a halberd, plus a posable horse figure with a buildable cart and dog and treefrog figures.
- This 3-level building has a removable roof and the top 2 levels lift off for easy access to the fully furnished bedroom, kitchen and workshop. The garden features an apple tree model and a well.
- The workshop is packed with accessory elements such as tools, coal and armor. Press the bellows to activate the LEGO® light brick in the blacksmith’s coal forge and make it glow.
- Measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide and 8 in. (21 cm) deep. An impressive buildable model to photograph and share, it makes a top gift for yourself or LEGO® fans and hobbyists.
- An LR41 battery is included for the LEGO® light brick in this building set for adults.
- This collectible 2,164-piece model comes with an illustrated booklet featuring the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus clear instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.
- This LEGO® Ideas building set for adults is part of a collection of inspirational model kits designed for the discerning hobbyist who enjoys mindful DIY projects in their spare time.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure that they are compatible and connect consistently and strongly.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to meet stringent global safety standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More!Emelote | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very excited to see this historically accurate medieval blacksmith shop. The timber framing and details are amazing. I'm a medieval reenactor and this is my period of reenactment and it surpassed my expectations. I loved building every minute of it. I need more. Manor house? Market? Church? Let's get a village going! Thank you Lego ideas!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith
- February 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Medieval BlacksmithBronzie20 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Wow this set is amazing! so intricate and beautifully designed. This set is definitely worth every dollar that you spend. You can really tell that the Lego team did an awesome job in engineering and designing this set, which is both an amazing design piece for your coffee table or an epic place from which all of your/others imagination can run wild! definitely recommend this set! Well done lego Ps: some of the minifigures in the pictures are not included in this set/ or have been altered.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith
- March 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lovely Medieval Blacksmithem0ra | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed the whole building experience: from the roots of the perfect apple tree, to the shingles of the colorful roof. The level of details is highly appreciable and the building techniques left me surprised about the final result in a very positive way. I would surely recommend this to any Lego Fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith
- March 30th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful and good for play. Didn’t get the moss.Jonbars | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor me Lego is about Castle and trains. My kids would add superheroes into that. This is a beautiful set. Not only great for display but my kids love playing with it. Each level lifts off very easily and this makes play very easy. It also means it can be incorporated into a scene without the need to open it like a book. This is marvellous and I will use this on my MOC buildings. I don’t have black falcon knights so I was disappointed in that, I would have preferred lion knights. However, the minifigs are excellent. I didn’t get the moss on the roof, or the missing tiles, when the rest of the building looks well maintained. Moss on thatch would make sense, so I took those pieces off and replaced with tiles. I think it looks better. This is a marvellous set. Now we just need more knights....Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Medieval Blacksmith