LEGO® Ludo Game
Create a classic board game from LEGO® bricks, then bring on the minifigure teams and let the game begin! This fun LEGO Iconic 40198 Ludo Game comes with 16 minifigure players divided into 4 teams and a colorful play area with 4 team bases, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner. This set also includes easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Includes 16 player minifigures, 4 on each team.
- Features a buildable Ludo board divided into 4 areas, each depicting a different season, plus a buildable number spinner.
- Comes with easy-to-follow game rules in written and picture form.
- Board measures over 9” (25cm) square.
- September 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Four Seasons of FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonLudo is a fun game and an easy build. There are 16 minifigures, four for each of the seasons. We enjoyed building it and then playing the game. The grandkids like to play with the minfigs while waiting for their turn. They complained the autumn group didn’t have any accessories to play with like the other groups, and put the minfigs on the tree for fun. The minfigs kicking the pumpkin around will probably be next. ;) The spinner for the game is a nice addition, but it either needs to be held in the hand to spin or held to the table to spin without wobbling or sliding. Our solution was to put the spinner on top of the palm tree, making it easy to see and spin.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- March 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exciting Build Fun Play LUDO!Ucandoit |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEasy build. Fun game for all ages with no complicated rules. Great to have grandchildren to play with or to enjoy playing alone. Happy childhood memories as Ludo was the only board game we had. Made my own spinner holder with drinks, water bottles and muffins a treat for all those energetic Lego people racing around the board. Introduced to Lego Christmas 2020 given an Architecture build. So excited with my new found hobby in my retirement.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- June 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Ludo...Lush!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonThis is such an amazing version of Ludo! Getting the characters to walk around the board (or hop or skip, or jump...) is so much fun for the grandsons; me too! No two games are the same with the different season settings and areas to remodel, and to play with while you wait for your turn. I love the way the board looks and the scenery in each section. The spinner doesn't work, as holding it still puts your fingers in the way, but we overcame this problem by sitting it on a tower made from spare Lego blocks - see picture. A great buy and highly recommended to anyone who likes to play family games.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game
- November 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego’s take on PachisiI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI mean, what’s not to like? Bright, colorful and fun to play. Dice would be better than a ‘spinner’. Very creative product by Lego. Hopefully, Lego can release their takes on other board games.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Ludo Game