LEGO® IDEAS INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION
Deploy a satellite
Use a robotic arm to launch a satellite into orbit.
Dock with the shuttle
Bring in the next crew of astronauts.
Schedule a spacewalk
Send the microfigure out to perform repairs.
Destination: discoveryGet lost in space and build a piece of history with the LEGO® Ideas ISS.
A generation of explorationCelebrate 20 years of the ISS with this exclusive new LEGO® Ideas set.
More in LEGO IdeasView All
Meet the Fan Designer, Christoph RugeA longtime LEGO fan and builder, Christoph has a passion for space. His ISS was embraced by the fan community and selected as the perfect set to celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® Ideas.
Build and display this spectacular LEGO® Ideas 21321 ISS (International Space Station). Packed with authentic ISS details, including a posable Canadarm2 and 2 rotating joints that coincide with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, this 864-piece set is a wonderful gift idea for space enthusiasts, adult LEGO fans or any experienced builder.
This awesome LEGO spaceship model comes with a display stand, a buildable mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts, plus 2 astronaut microfigures to create a striking centerpiece in any room. Illustrated instructions are included, plus a 128-page building instructions booklet with fascinating ISS facts and information about the LEGO fan who created this space model kit and its LEGO designer.
The infinitely diverse array of LEGO Ideas sets are all created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Inspired by real life, action heroes, iconic movies, popular TV series or totally original concepts, there is something to delightall ages.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO® Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build.
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO® projects.
- Also includes a 128-page building instructions booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO® designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary.
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO® builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends.
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby.
- This battery-free building set offers a stress-relieving, immersive and fun creative experience. So zone out, find your building zen and enjoy some me-time constructing a wonderful display model!
- Thinking of buying this International Space Station model for a newcomer to LEGO® sets? No worries. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build with confidence.
- LEGO® Ideas sets are created by LEGO fans and voted for by LEGO fans. Adults and children will be delighted by the infinitely diverse array of collectible construction toys for display and creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, so you can be assured that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that this LEGO Ideas building kit for adults meets the highest global safety standards.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Just awesome!Raju | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a big fan of all things space (and an aerospace engineer by education), this set was a must have! I was a little concerned when I read some reviews about this not being the most stable pieces, but those are wrong! The base is pretty solid and the build experience and the booklet included were amazing!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45International Space Station
- December 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Docking TimeValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been on a Space kick of late and this one has been catching my eye for a while. I am glad I took the plunge and purchased the kit as it was a lot of fun to build. This starts with the instruction book that has a plethora of information on the I.S.S. which was interesting to read through before I started the build. One downside is the blue background of the instruction manual, I found it distracted from the build experience and made some of the diagrams hard to see - some are in a white background fly out and much clearer. One good thing about it is there are no stickers, everything is prepinted. With the number of tiles needed to create the solar panel fins this is a very, very good thing. As a completed figure it is enormous and much bigger than I expected. Looks really good on display and it is really east to adjust the fins for the solar panels and also the white stabilisers. Very happy with the finished look and the sturdiness of it. Despite having a few issues when constructing it because I am ham fisted it was nicely rigid when carrying it upstairs to my display area. Number Of Pieces: 864 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: 2 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station
- April 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very very cool finished product!Firefgtr31 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this for 69 bucks cause I always loved space plus it was a great deal. The build wasn't that hard. Kinda quickly built but I paced it out over a few days. It is kinda fragile to put together like others have stated but fits together well. The end product looks so amazing! Well worth the money. If you plan to display it put it somewhere sturdy and away from little hands. If you take care of it it should never fall apart! Well built.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55International Space Station
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not greatLegobuilder1981 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfAlthough it looks nice when constructed, found it a very boring build, for me the biggest down fall is how delicate it is, not a lot holding it to the stand as many others have mentioned, was easily constructed but if you ever want to move the solar panels or other moving bits the whole thing comes loose, a little bit more time on this area would of made this build a lot better, I ve buil Every Lego build under the sun, building for 30 years, this is the only build that’s left me deflated, real shame as I’m space mad so was looking forward to this, for me this is a complete one off and will continue to be a Lego nut , sorry but wouldn’t recommend, not for the £70 price tag anyway, maybe if was on offerPlay ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35International Space Station