- Haunted Lighthouse
Investigate the creepy Haunted Lighthouse with Scooby-Doo and the gang! Steer the boat with Daphne and Scooby, while Shaggy rides the water skis. Dock at the foot of the rocks, by the light pole. Move the planks with the crowbar and reveal the map with the clue to find the golden key. But beware! The Lighthouse Keeper and Swamp Monster have been hiding in the skull cave and are ready to ambush meddling kids. Battle past them, avoiding capture in the prison. When you reach the top of the lighthouse, open the secret compartment holding the golden key. Then seek out the hidden treasure chest under the lighthouse and reveal the villains’ true identities! Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version).
- Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version)
- Haunted Lighthouse island features a lighthouse tower with balcony, translucent orange flame elements and secret compartment with golden key, prison with opening door, kitchen with oven, pan, cheese and rat elements, light pole, secret compartment with map/clue beneath movable planks, secret compartment with treasure chest containing 2 gem elements and a silver-colored cup, wheel-operated opening skull cave with a crate inside containing crowbar, air tank and flippers, trident, ‘Keep Out’ sign and seaweed elements
- Speedboat features a windscreen, steering wheel, paddle, engine with rotating propeller, and water ski elements with attachment line
- Includes the Swamp Monster’s trident and Shaggy’s brick-built hamburger
- Lighthouse Keeper minifigure features a glow-in-the-dark head
- Pull Shaggy along onthe water skis behind the speedboat
- Turn the wheel to open the skull cave!
- Use the map to find the golden key
- Locate the hidden treasure chest in the basement!
- Discover the true identity of the Swamp Monster and the Lighthouse Keeper!
- Haunted Lighthouse island measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Speedboat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- August 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fright house of a LighthouseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven though it is possible to acquire the entire gang through two sets, I really wanted to get this set just because I like lighthouses. To say the least, I was not disappointed. As with the other sets, It's a easy build thanks to the setup in the instructions and because of the numbered bags. The completed model looks great and has a number of "hidden" areas for play, and includes a few accessories to complement each figure. This is easily one of my favorites from the series, and I would recommend because the models are really well done.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- September 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scooby Doo! There's a Swamp Creature!I would recommend this to a friend!Quite a few of the Scooby Doo episodes involved the gang solving a mystery in and around a lighthouse that was haunted by some monster. This set does a really good job of capturing a spooky terrain with a practical looking lighthouse. The build starts by building the motor boat with the classic Mystery Machine colouring of azure blue and lime green. It's very solid, well thought out, and comes with a pair of water skis. Scooby Doo is meant to drive the boat and so is in a sitting position. Finally we get a Shaggy variant! His torso is printed with seaweed and shells on it due to the fact that he's water skiing behind Scooby. Next we move onto the landscape that surrounds the lighthouse. It's built up using lots of greens and greys, and the rocks shaped like a skull can be made to rotate upwards to reveal a secret cave. It's been very cleverly designed with lots of hidden features - like a map under some wooden boards. The lighthouse itself is a strong design and I like the dark red and white colouring. Inside there's a kitchen (almost all of the Scooby Doo sets have kitchens) and on the second floor there is a large cobweb complete with spider. The light part of the lighthouse lifts up on a hinge to reveal a secret compartment inside which there is a key. This is supposed to go with the treasure chest included with the set which unusually is sand brown rather than dark brown. The minifigures are awesome. The swamp creature is unusual and comes with a gold trident. The Lighthouse Keeper has a glow in the dark head and is a suitably creepy looking villain. Daphne is only available in this set and the Haunted Mansion and is completely true to character. Shaggy and Scooby Doo are also highly detailed and true to character. This set is truly wonderful with it's attention to detail and all the hidden surprises. A worthy addition to the Scooby Doo range and to anybody's collection!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- September 22nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great spooky playsetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI stared long and hard at the Scooby Doo play sets, and decided to go for this one. It has a couple of great baddie figures, as well as the boat, Daphne, a somewhat sea-worn Shaggy, and a seated Scooby, as well as the lighthouse. The lighthouse was pretty easy to build, and has a few little hidden elements that aren't obvious at first. It has fun little details like the keep out sign, the pan on the cooker, the cracked lighthouse windows, and the starfish stuck to Shaggy's t-shirt, and the scary bearded character glows in the dark. Also, with the Zappar app, you can watch a little Scooby cartoon on your phone by scanning the symbol on the box. A great little set, of this retro series. Well done Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- August 21st, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good Scooby Doo adventureI would recommend this to a friend!This set is nice for the mood and adventure it can create for imagining the adventure and solving the mystery of the haunted lighthouse. How cool is that? It has a skull cave for hiding the treasure chest! And like all the Scooby Doo sets the "monsters" are just bad guys dressed up— perfect for the scientifically-minded person in your life. :-) What could have made this better is to have a more authentically-styled boat. There is no "Mystery Machine" styled boat in the cartoons. Plus a more realistic boat wouldn't have to use the labels; I'm a fan of when LEGO prints on pieces. Instead I would have preferred a "Danger Prone Daphne" variant—as you know she is gonna get captured before the mystery is solved! Shaggy's seaweed covered variant is a nice touch, though.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Haunted Lighthouse