- Hard to Find Items
- Haunted House
The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!
- Add to your LEGO® Monster Fighters Collection with the first official LEGO® Haunted House!
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre's Bride, Zombie chef and butler
- Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
- Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
- First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
- Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table!
- Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office!
- Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor!
- Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
- Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains!
- Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep
- July 22nd, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0must-have for all modular building collectorsI would recommend this to a friend!I have loved this Tim Burton-y series from the very beginning but when, after a couple of years or so drooling over it, I got this, it was much better than expected. It's an extremely versatile toy, it's an invitation to enter this uncanny little world. Had two more sets. Highly, highly reccommended, all visitors I have had so far put on this jaw-dropping expression when they see it. Cheers everybody!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- January 7th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really lives up to your expectations!FredGum |I would recommend this to a friend!This was my first large Lego set and I took my time to decide what to buy. I had spent a lot of time looking at reviews of previously released Lego sets and it was the the well balanced building challenge and play-ability that helped me choose this Haunted House set. The building process does take some time but it is a lot of repetition so it is not too difficult. Although the price was high, you get a great design that allows the Haunted House to look great as a closed Lego building display and when you open the Haunted House, it becomes like a doll's house type playset. Some of the larger Lego playsets do not offer this - as this is usually a floor by floor take apart model or otherwise it is a building playset which can't close into a proper building (where it looks more like theatre staging). The details of each haunted house room is great and has good details throughout. Once you have built it, it is an impressive display and inspecting the exterior to interior time and time again, you know you have got yourself one of the finest Lego houses ever released! If you are planning to buy a large Lego set, this is one you should seriously consider.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- September 5th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the wait!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs soon as I saw this I had to have it. It took almost 2 years to get it but it was well worth the wait. There's a cute heart in a jar, ship in a bottle and so many little accessories to put in! The stickers were great and weren't the cheap flimsy kind that tear easily. This took me about 5 hours though I did stop often for breaks. There are 3 booklets and I would definitely suggest organizing the bags out first and organizing the pieces that way vs opening all and trying to do it. Now on my Haunted house the fence attached to the house wasn't smooth as shown in the booklet BUT I like this better as I can put the accessories in more places. The shutters and boards are fun as you can position them how you want. The detail that went into this was impressive. Playing with it was even better as it didn't feel like it would break apart easily. I LOVE this!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House
- March 4th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love it!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Between my sons Birthday and Christams he received the entire Monster fighters Set,,, Every piece is GREAT.. I think I enjoyed the building of this piece the best.. great play areas and little touches!!!! Thank you..Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted House