Young witches and wizards can recreate magical scenes from Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ with the LEGO® Harry Potter 75947 Hagrid’s Hut: Buckbeak’s Rescue playset. This cool toy for kids gives Harry Potter fans aged 8 and over endless opportunities for imaginative role-play. They can explore the detailed interior of Hagrid's hut, hide behind Hagrid's pumpkin patch when the Minister of Magic and the Executioner arrive, then rescue Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff from the Executioner's axe. The magical adventures will never end with this Harry Potter LEGO set. Includes 6 minifigures, a buildable Buckbeak figure with moveable wings and head and a host of accessories and features including a button-operated light brick for the fireplace.
- Includes 6 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Hagrid™ and new-for-June-2019 Harry Potter, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Executioner and the Minister of Magic plus a Buckbeak™ the Hippogriff figure with moveable wings and head, restrained by a removable chain.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set features Hagrid's 2-section buildable woodland hut with pumpkin patch outside.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut's desk room includes a desk with chair, candle, chest, chocolate frog, Daily Prophet newspaper and a spider.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut’s main room includes a table with 2 chairs, buildable armchair, chimney with light brick, egg in a bowl, bag, display case, Hagrid’s pink umbrella, shovel, teapot, spoon, pan, meat cleaver, lasso, broom and a bucket.
- Also includes pumpkins, lantern, axe, 3 wands, the Minister of Magic's hat and a removable chain for Buckbeak™.
- LEGO® Hagrid´s Hut measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Buckbeak™ figure with wings open measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!Jackcat | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and have grown to love Lego since having kids. This set is incredible. The attention to detail is so fun, creating lots of play time, and great for collectors as well. I'm not new to building Lego, but this set had some challenges for me. This set is a good price for the amount of minifigures you get as well as the hut itself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- April 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set, but where's Fang?lm2518 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, this set is amazing! When the images for the new Harry Potter sets were revealed, Hagrid's Hut definitely caught my eye. For starters, it is the first Hagrid's Hut that utilizes the "two hut" look which is seen in the movies. The rooms inside are spacious and do offer a good amount of space for the mini figures. A light brick (to illuminate the fireplace with the dragon egg) is included, which is great, since light bricks are pretty rare. One of my favorite parts of the hut, are the several objects that hang from the ceiling, a meat cleaver, a bucket, a whip, a spoon, and a gold frying pan. More gamekeeper equipment is provided in the bin by the door with a lantern, Hagrid's magical umbrella, and a shovel. There is also a desk with a candle and newspaper, a table with chairs and a teapot and an armchair. The minifigures are strong parts of the set. Walden McNair and Cornelius Fudge appear in mini figure form for the first time, I believe. Hagrid is included as well as Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione is my favorite minifig as she wears the Time Turner. Buckbeak is also provided and looks spectacular and so is a pumpkin patch. The cons of the set are, that due to Hagrid's large form, he is unable to sit in any of the chairs or armchair. Also, where is Fang? (Hagrid's loyal dog) As far as I know, he has never been part of any sets, so it would have been nice to include him.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- March 30th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Mistake in manualNordicweeb | 14-18My step sister was given this set and in the first packet, on the brown piece that looks like an A, it originally says each side has 4 bumps, which is like what we received. Then on the following page, it suddenly appeared to have 5 bumps not 4, and the cream pieces to put on top added up to 5 bumps both in the manual and in the set. So the cream pieces did not match up with the brown pieces. This caused my step sister a lot of stress. We ended up having to over lap the yellow pieces on top of the brown2 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! From your picture, it looks like your sister missed a couple small parts back in step #8. This step calls for two brown 1x1 plates (little square pieces) which give that section the right length. Heading back to that step and everything should be A-Okay.Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?35Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue
- March 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cute and feel-goodMerlinsTeapot | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't planning to buy this the day it came out, but that evening I found myself walking into the Lego Shop and grabbing it happily. I was planning to buy Patronus, but the bf convinced me that Hagrid's was more of deal considering I could get the little free gift. And I had money on my members card. And there are no regrets. Hagrid's hut is so thoughtfullly designed; the little tools hanging from the ceiling, the dragon egg by the fire, and of course the light brick creating a warm glow. A few small pleasures was seeing the little Lego spoons, and Hermione's hair. And of course there's Buckbeak. It is far larger than I had thought, which was a nice surprise too. I'm struggling to find anything negative, but at a push I would have prefered (for the sake of play) if Hermione's time-turner was not painting on her body, but could be removed and given to someone else. But that's a tiny thing. Like Hogwarts Parts 1 and 2 (I don't have the new Part 3 yet. Perhaps for Xmas considering its Yule Ball theme?) whenever I look at my Hagrid's hut, sitting in my spare room, I smile to myself a little, and proudly. Thanks!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55Hagrid's Hut: Buckbeak's Rescue