- Fantastic Beasts™
- Grindelwald´s Escape
Enter a fantasy realm with LEGO® Fantastic Beasts™ 75951 Grindelwald’s Escape magical showdown between Seraphina Picquery™ and Grindelwald, featuring an articulated carriage with opening doors and removable roof attached to the Thestral figure with hinged wings. Use the shooting spell accessories to make the Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald magic come alive and role-play a mighty battle. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Gellert Grindelwald and Seraphina Picquery™ minifigures, plus a Thestral figure with posable wings.
- Features a buildable articulated carriage with opening doors and a removable roof.
- Flap the Thestral’s wings to make a flying escape!
- Also includes shooting spell accessories on the hands of Seraphina and Grindelwald.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts™ movie.
- Accessory elements include 2 wands.
- Carriage with Thestral measures over 3” (8cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- August 22nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Display CarriageChrisfr |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this set as soon as it was available. The promotional pictures looked really good and I was excited to see a set based on a scene from the Fantastic Beasts sequel. The set didn't disappoint the completed carriage looks great and the two minifigures are well done. I thought the build was easy to average to complete. I liked the new Thestral and the incorporation of the harness is really well done. The dual molded wings look great! The carriage looks really good with the newer doors and some recolored vegetation pieces cleverly used as accents. It is easy to access the carriage through the doors or by removing the roof. The wheels look really good and complete the overall look. There are a few drawbacks, this is a relatively delicate set so it can't take any rough play. The connection to the Thestral comes apart easily and the wheels are a bit wobbly because they are so narrow. The range of motion on the front wheels is only about 90 degrees so the carriage makes wide turns. Although I really like the new skirt piece it is too big to allow Seraphina Picquery to be placed correctly into the driver's seat. There is some decent play value with the shooting spell accessories which work well. You can also drive or fly the carriage when using a bit of care. I also appreciate Seraphina's purple wand, nice to see this part in a different color. This set makes a great display model and a decent play model for older kids.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Grindelwald´s Escape
- August 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Grindelwald's Escape is here!Xylfinna |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLEGO Fantastic Beasts set number 75951 comes with 132 pieces and only $19.99. This set will blow you away with all the new pieces and mini figures. First I have to say that the Thestal with posable wings is extremely well done. This is what really cough my eye. The wings are made of a softer plastic like the wands and plants material. This gives it a great feel to the figure. Gellert Grindelwald and Seraphina Picquery mini figures will blow you away. The new print detail are fresh and outstanding, with their custom wands really makes them stand out. Now about the new spell shooter accessories, I was thinking they would just pop off and fall when you press them, however they are so well designed that they shoot where you want them too go (about a foot or so watch where you shoot so not to lose them as well as, don't aim at people or pets please). The carriage is very detail with a lot of functions and is much bigger in the inside then you might think. The doors are a new design and new colored (plant) pieces. The wheels and harness move freely for excellent playability and posing. But I feel the back large wheels are a bit lose that causes them to bow out just a little, but with ease of the wheel spinning its fine in my book. Positive; Great price point at just under $20.00, with 2 new mini figures and the Thestal. It is a easy build and great for all ages over 7. Love the new pieces, designs and the great spell shooters action. Lots of room to put your figures on for the ride. Negative; It was hard to find anything that was negative to say about the set. I would have liked to see one or two extra spell shooters included in this set like Lego normally does with other sets with shooters. So over all I would say it is a great buy and must get for anyone that is into Fantastic Beasts and the Magical World of Harry Potter. The set is also a great starter set to anyone thinking of getting in to building with LEGO. The set is also a great idea for giving as a gift to someone. Happy BuildingPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grindelwald´s Escape
- August 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.01st LEGO buildGzakk |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have never put together a real build from LEGO. Played with legos, but an actual instruction manual build. Nope. I was a little overwhelmed with all the little pieces and had to laugh that my facial expression matched the one in the book. Separated into colors as recommended and went to work. Loved every moment of it. Husband watched on in envy. Cannot wait to build more of these! Loved the way this turned out.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grindelwald´s Escape
- August 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0DecentEGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a decent set. Nothing really fancy. I bought this for the mini figures and the creature. The carriage is being scrapped for parts. For $20 it’s exactly what you’d expect and so, no complaints here. It’s a simple build.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Grindelwald´s Escape