Gallimimus and Pteranodon BreakoutJurassic World™
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Kids can build their own LEGO® Jurassic World of dinosaur-chasing action with this Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) toy playset. It features a toy research vehicle with a dual minifigure cockpit, net shooter, 2 detachable drones, a removable mini lab and lots of accessory elements to inspire hours of creative solo or social play.
This building set for kids also includes 3 LEGO Jurassic World minifigures and an awesome Gallimimus dinosaur figure and Pteranodon toy figure to role-play exciting adventures. Clear, illustrated instructions mean that even if your youngster is new to LEGO toys, they can build with confidence right away.
Featuring molded, buildable dinosaur figures, minifigures, detailed vehicles and more, LEGO Jurassic World construction toys make awesome birthday presents for kids and fans of all ages. They can relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new stories or just display the collectible models.
- Kids can pretend to be dinosaur experts tracking down escaped dinosaurs with this LEGO® Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout (75940) set, featuring a research vehicle with lots of fun features.
- This set includes 3 minifigures – Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and an ACU Trooper – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Gallimimus and Pteranodon toy figures, which children can catch with the research vehicle's net shooter.
- The research vehicle features a dual minifigure cockpit, 2 detachable drones, a removable, foldout lab and many elements, including 2 dinosaur eggs, tranquilizing gun and needle and a drone remote, to create new stories.
- This 391-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun and rewarding creative challenge for boys and girls aged 7 and up, and makes a super present for kids on birthdays, at Christmas or for any special occasion.
- The buildable toy vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide – and this action-packed playset can be combined with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for even more creative play options.
- This fun LEGO® Jurassic World building toy is powered by creative kids’ free-thinking – no batteries required – so the dinosaur action adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don't worry. This Jurassic World dinosaur toy building kit for kids comes with easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions so they can open the box and build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets are fabulous for kids and adult fans, letting them relive scenes from the animated series and movies, create new dinosaur adventures or just build and display the collectible figurines.
- Young builders don’t need dinosaur strength to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Since 1958, LEGO bricks have met the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way you can imagine, ensuring that each playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and is possibly even dinosaur-proof!
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Legos + dinosaurs = happy kidI would recommend this to a friend!My grandson is a huge fan of Lego sets plus he loves dinosaurs so this Jurassic World Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout set is perfect for him. The set comes with 391 pieces, 3 characters & 2 dinosaurs. He has fun putting it all together & playing out scenes (we just rewatched the first 2 Jurassic Park movies). He says that the drones are really cool & a great way to chase down the dinosaurs. I love giving him toys that allow him to use his imagination & he really loves this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!JessicaK |I would recommend this to a friend!Legos are awesome to begin with, but add dinosaurs and my goodness!! These dino legos are the coolest!! I wish they had them when I was young. They are so fun to play with, but they are a tad challenging to put together. Deep breaths and you can definitely do it!! I would not recommend these for kids under 5, or ones that put things in their mouths (small pieces). I would definitely buy them again!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Cool New Gallimimus and PteranodonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very glad I got this set today. I found it on an excellent sale at Target’s “Black Friday All Month” celebration. I built it with my dad, who also had a lot of fun with it. I’ve talked about the Owen in other reviews (https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/dr-wu-s-lab-baby-dinosaurs-breakout-75939), but I haven’t been able to talk about this version of Claire before. It is very far from an exclusive, and being a collector since 2018, I have a lot of these. However, in 2020 releases alone (Baby Dinosaur Breakout, Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus, this set, and Velociraptor: Biplane Rescue Mission), it is an exclusive, and, being the Claire featured in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and LEGO Jurassic World: Legend of Isla Nublar, this set will become a need just through that for intense collectors like myself. The ACU Trooper is an exclusive, although all the pieces have been seen in various sets and themes before, and I enjoyed the head, especially since he’s the drone guy. He has a remote control for two brick-built drones, which are pretty fun to play with. On to the build. I guarantee it is much wider than you will imagine. After examining the blue prints found on the set’s LEGO page, I see that it is almost a square build. Anyway, it was a very fun build! I can’t say much about it, but I do have two complaints. The first one is that the back-lab droops down in the back. I was able to make a sliding thing on the bottom with 4 pieces, and now it is even better than before. The other is that the area where the minifigures sit is very tight. I can barely reach in and place something in the corner that I have put in many of my ACU vehicles: Dilophosaurus anti-venom. In some canon work, it was stated that they had Dilophosaurus anti-venom all over the park, so I made some with my most common 1x1 cylinder and my most common transparent 1x1 round tile. I made about 18 and put them all over the park. Issues or not, this was a great set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt is a good set, the best part is probably the vehicle - the net shooter option is great and overall it is a big vehicle. The dinosaurs are rather small, frankly - expected them to be bigger. My son still liked them but these looked tiny next to the t-rex dinosaur that he had before. Overall a good option for dinosaur fan though.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Gallimimus and Pteranodon Breakout