The EV3 Large Servo Motor is a powerful motor that uses tacho feedback for precise control to within one degree of accuracy. By using the built-in rotation sensor, the intelligent motor can be made to align with other motors on the robot so that it can drive in a straight line at the same speed. It can also be used to give an accurate reading for experiments. The motor case design also makes it easy to assemble gear trains.
- Tacho feedback to one degree of accuracy
- 160-170 RPM
- Running torque of 20 N.cm (approximately 30 oz/in)
- Stall torque of 40 N.cm (approximately 60 oz/in)
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
- Free standard 5 to 8 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.