Play out unforgettable moments from Star Wars: The Force Awakens with the 75236 Duel on Starkiller Base™ construction toy. Featuring a forest scene set on the First Order’s failing Starkiller Base, your Star Wars™ fan can place Rey and her nemesis Kylo Ren on the rotating bases and play out a spinning Lightsaber battle. This fun LEGO® Star Wars building toy is also hinged to recreate a crevice opening up as the base breaks up, as well as trees that the characters can topple to reveal a hidden blaster. Get set for epic creative play on Starkiller Base!
- Includes Rey and Kylo Ren LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures.
- Star Wars™ collectible construction toy features rotating bases for spinning Lightsaber duels, toppling trees (one with a hidden blaster), and a hinged design to recreate an opening crevice for the characters to dodge.
- Weapons include Rey's blue Lightsaber and Kylo Ren's red Lightsaber.
- Rotate the bases to send Rey and Kylo into a spinning Lightsaber battle!
- Knock down the Starkiller Base trees to reveal the hidden blaster.
- Kylo Ren minifigure features new-for-April-2019 torso, head and leg decoration.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction playset measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0TBJenkins | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set was pretty simple to build. It was a nice price point for the design. I would have liked to have seen a Finn figure with this but all is good.6 May 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the set. This scene is based on a moment that's a bit later in the duel scene - after Finn's been injured, when Rey and Kylo Ren are fighting on their own.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Duel on Starkiller Base™
- in 4 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0The Force is strong with This One!Potterrocks451 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first saw the pictures for this set, I was interested in how this would turn out (being a huge fan of star wars and the Force Awakens being one of my favorite films). After having built it, it does not disappoint. The set does recreate the scene well with sufficient detail for display and some play features that are fun to play around with. I like the feature where you can put the figures on the spinning discs to simulate the lightsabers clashing in particular. The set also features two great figures (Kylo Ren and Rey) which are well detailed and fit into the scene perfectly! Overall I love this set Kudos to the designer. Maybe not the best price though!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 31 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Duel on Starkiller Base™
- in 3 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0missing parts and money...Emilio2008 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst I want to say I am a little disappointed which I have never been with a Lego set since I was missing a few parts a 2x1 gray, 2x1 brown and a 2x1 red transparent I have never missed pieces from a set also price it should be 15 not 20 but overall I still managed to build it characters are nice but I am a little disappointed
Response from LEGO SHOP12 June 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! It’s very rare for a LEGO® set to be missing pieces. Usually you’ll find them stuck in the packaging or hiding somewhere near your building area. If you’ve checked all over and the part hasn’t appeared, don’t worry! It’s super easy to request a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the “Bricks & Pieces” option to get started.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Duel on Starkiller Base™
- in 1 dayAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A cheap Kylo Ren!neb11awesome | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen this set first was released the thing that caught my eye was Kylo Ren. We haven't seen him in a cheap set since the Microfighter set! The set altogether is slightly bigger than I expected. The turntables and toppling trees were really nice! Pros: The play ability was good and the set was pretty nice overall,the figures were great! Cons: None. A great set with lots of functionallity and play features.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Duel on Starkiller Base™