Create a buildable LEGO® version of a classic American muscle car—the LEGO Speed Champions 75884 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback. Ideal for display or racing, it features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, and authentic design details. This building set includes a minifigure and buildable ‘timing' board to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a classic Ford racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires and gold-colored rims, transparent light-style elements, racing colors, race-graphics stickers and authentic design details.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a buildable ‘timing' board with digital display and Ford logo stickers.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver’s helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ‘Timing’ board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- April 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yet another Ford legend in LEGO Bricks!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just built this LEGO set today after my mother purchased it for me on April 5th, Thursday. Let me tell you, it is probably the best $14.99 LEGO Speed Champions set ever! The details on the LEGO 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback were captured very well, comparing it to the real car. I really like the LEGO minifigures printing on his torso and face, and also the sticker used for the timing board. My favorite feature on the Fastback is the space where you can place the driver's wrench behind the seat. If you're getting into LEGO Speed Champions now after the three years the series has been into production, I highly suggest that you get this set as a starter. Why? It's awesome! Review by cheesy. 4/8/2018Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 28 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- March 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Legacy ContinuesI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOnce again, the pictures don't do this model enough justice; it looks a lot better in-person. Unlike many of the other models in the Speed Champions line, this one has a more-reasonable number of stickers. Luckily, for those of us with bigger fingers, the Mustang logo on the rear fuel cap is printed and not a sticker. Unlike the Mustang GT, the taillights on the '68 are circular translucent bricks, which nicely replicate the real Mustang taillights, especially given the small scale. My only gripe, (and I'll be the first to say this is nit-picky), is I wish there was an easier way to make a "clean" version of this model (sans the 'LEGO' and 'Spark' logos). If both of those are left off, you lose part of the racing stripes and vertical door stripe. All-in-all, another great edition to the Speed Champions line. Ford enthusiasts will love to add this to their collection. LEGO: The Bullet movie turns 50 and you are sooo close to it with this '68. Could we see a Bullet-edition Mustang too? Please? Likewise, might a convertible be in the near-future as well?Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- January 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mustang. What to say more?Tozz |I would recommend this to a friend!I'm not a fan of Ford, but I'm a fan of Mustangs! I bought it because of the brand and the minifigure (the vintage suit and the huge logo on the back are awesome). The pictures don't give a perfect representation of the real thing. The only negative side from this Speed Champions: stickers. This one has a LOT of stickers. Too much in my own opinion, but the two-tone body gives it a competition side. So the stickers are just a great addition in this one, as they are not necessary to the distinct shape of the car. The new Camaro ZL1 is a good example of a build that NEEDS stickers to look like the real thing. Even the rear lights are not brick-made... This is a good side of this horse: rear and front part. The bumpers are accurate and we can recognize this car among others even without the logo. I'm thinking of buying a second set and making an all-black Mustang. Or maybe a Bullit version, so many options! Oh, and thanks for the extra printed logo brick! 4.5 bricksPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?551968 Ford Mustang Fastback
- April 2nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Single file seating is lameRob50 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this kit except for the single file seating, that plagues many Lego vehicles. Like some of the other builders here I opted to not use all the stickers and make it look more like the Bullet movie car. I also put different tiles on the head lights (25313). I feel that these resemble lights more then the clear tiles. The design is good and it does look a lot like the real car. I also added some black wheel inserts from another kit which look nice. The car is very sturdy when completed. Great little car.Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?451968 Ford Mustang Fastback