Recreate some of Tokyo’s most famous buildings with this detailed LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection 21051 desk toy. It’s a great souvenir for Tokyo visitors and an ideal gift for adults who live or have lived in Japan’s capital city or who dream of visiting. Even LEGO newcomers can zone out from busy lives and enjoy this relaxing building experience. Iconic buildings This toy construction set includes scale models of TOKYO SKYTREE, the world's tallest freestanding tower, Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower and Tokyo Big Sight. The cherry-tree-filled Chidorigafuchi Park, a classic pagoda tower and Shibuya Crossing are also featured. Together on the baseplate with a ‘Tokyo’ nameplate, they create a compact, impactful display piece. Introducing LEGO Architecture… LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world's best-known buildings, monuments and cities. From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, there's something for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.Building Instructions
- Build this striking LEGO® Architecture Tokyo skyline souvenir for adults, featuring authentically detailed models of iconic buildings and landmarks, and display your passion for this vibrant city.
- This collectible construction set features buildable models of the Tokyo Tower, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, Tokyo Big Sight, TOKYO SKYTREE, Chidorigafuchi Park, Shibuya Crossing and more to evoke nostalgic memories.
- This home or office desk model includes a base with a Tokyo nameplate. And learnmore about Tokyo and the model designer in the booklet (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Even new LEGO® architects can enjoy this easy-to-build architecture model kit, and it makes a cool creative Japanese gift for adults aged 16+ who have been to Tokyo, dream of visiting, or live/have lived there.
- This buildable skyline measures over 11” (28cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep – you don't need a lot of space to display it, but its vibrantcolors and authentic details will catch the eye of every passerby!
- No batteries required – this architecture construction set for adults offers a stress-relieving, relaxing build with LEGO® bricks only. So, forget your worries, zone out and create a beautiful display model!
- Thinking of buying this unique Tokyo gift for someone new to LEGO® building kits? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed building instructions. Open the box and away they go!
- Ideal for display, collectible LEGO® Architecture models of iconic landmarks and city skylines offer a variety of rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks are tested in every way you can imagine to ensure that every LEGO Architecture building set meets the highest safety standards and your Tokyo souvenir model is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
77% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
- June 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love the set... exceptLMH86 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is beautifully made and I am very excited to take it back to my classroom (when it reopens) and have my students learn about the buildings! My only complaint is that the top of the red and white tower is constantly popping off! No matter what I do it does not stay on!26 March 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tokyo
- April 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Detail-packed and adorableKrattle | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs someone who has visited Japan, speaks the language, and is a fan of most things Japanese, I immediately picked up this set and it doesn't disappoint. I love all the little details from the neon lights of Shibuya crossing, to the Sensoji temple, and even the brand new Tokyo Sky Tree! So many unique pieces and colors, which might make it a bit challenging for younger fans of LEGO (especially all of the different colors for Shibuya crossing), but honestly this would make a wonderful display piece for anyone. And for anyone who doesn't know what the various landmarks are, the build guide actually explains them all. Highly recommended!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tokyo
- June 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good except for one aspectTehD | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs the title says, overall I really like this set. Tokyo Tower and Mt. Fuji in the background are very well done. I also love the cherry blossom trees. My one complaint is with the Skytree. The white beams that are pictured are rubber and can bend pretty easily. Tow of the ones I received had a bend in them so I put them in back. Also, the top of the beams don't attache to anything, they just sit inside the cone at the top. Between that and then bending, it makes it very hard to achieve a nice uniform look. This part of the model could have been done better. Overall I'm still glad I purchased it.
Response from LEGO SHOP31 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear there was a problem with two of your pieces. Head over to LEGO.com/service/replacementparts to request new ones.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tokyo
- May 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetMollysquatch | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs far as the architecture skyline series goes, this one definitely lives up to expectations. The techniques used to create the buildings were fun and definitely not repetitive. The whole set was funPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Tokyo