The "Abandoned" MineMinecraft®
Earn Double VIP Points on purchases 11/10-17/10Not a VIP?
LEGO® Minecraft™ The "Abandoned" Mine (21166) brings classic Minecraft action to life in the real world as kids help the game’s leading character mine, build and explore, while trying to survive constant attacks by a variety of hostile creatures.
Hands-on Minecraft mining adventures
Kids join Steve as he attempts to unearth coal, iron and diamond – while under attack from a scary zombie, creepy spider and living slime. Players must lure the hostile creatures to the cave entrance, then use ahand-operated device to bring the high-level gravel crashing down on them.
Bring Minecraft to life with LEGO brick-building playsets!
Looking for the best birthday present or holiday gift for a Minecraft fan? LEGO Minecraft playsets put all the fun of the online game and more right into kids' hands.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The "Abandoned" Mine (21166) brings classic Minecraft action to life in the real world as kids help the game’s leading character mine, build and explore while under attack from various hostile creatures.
- Includes a familiar cast of Minecraft™ characters and creatures: Steve, a zombie, spider and living slime. The set also includes coal, iron and diamond elements and a falling gravel feature.
- Players must help Steve mine for essential resources while luring the zombie, spider and living slime to the cave entrance where kids can use a hand-operated device to bring high-level rocks crashing down on them.
- An ideal birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 7 and up who want to take their Minecraft™ adventures to another dimension.
- This versatile LEGO® Minecraft™ playset measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep and is designed to inspire endless imaginative play. The set also combines easily with other LEGO Minecraft toys.
- No batteries required. This LEGO® Minecraft™ set is fueled by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends. The hands-on play will improve kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Simple, printed instructions get kids building and playing right away so they can experience maximum enjoyment with the cool characters, fun features and familiar Minecraft™ locations.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure your child's building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- December 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great building kit from LegoI would recommend this to a friend!Lego has done it again with another fun building kit. This Minecraft is so much fun for the kids and older "kids". It has 248 pieces to put together and battle. I really love the moving parts. The quality of this kit is what you would expect from Lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The "Abandoned" Mine
- December 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0entertainingI would recommend this to a friend!The Abandoned Mine Minecraft Lego set was entertaining for my child and I. She is enthusiastic about Legos and Minecraft therefore the set was ideal. She is a beginner at building Lego sets for that reason it took approximately two hours to construct. However, there was one piece missing but fortunately we had other Legos to replace the missing piece. I like the Lego set because it promotes imaginative play and problem solving.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45The "Abandoned" Mine
- December 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son loved theseI would recommend this to a friend!I love the look of these Lego! We are a huge Lego family, just visited Legoland this summer and if we could live there we would! This Minecraft Lego set was very well built and looks just like the game. Fun for role play and easy enough for my 7 year old to do alone but also challenging enough for it to take some time to complete. Would absolutely recommend over and over again!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The "Abandoned" Mine
- December 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Son lovesMadrede5 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loves Minecraft so I was excited for him to try this LEGO Minecraft set. This did not disappoint. My son loved putting it together and playing with it after the fact. Seemed rather easy for him to put together. Also liked the fact that if you buy other LEGO Minecraft sets that you can put them together to play. Will be buying more of these in the future!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55The "Abandoned" Mine