Power up LEGO® Technic™ creations with the LEGO Powered Up Technic XL Motor (88014). Whether turning wheels or lifting heavy loads, this super-strong motor is perfect for the most demanding tasks.
- Features an integrated rotation sensor and absolute positioning for accurate speed and position control.
- Maximum power for the most demanding needs.
- Includes a connecting wire and connector for LEGO® Powered Up Hubs (required, sold separately).
- Designed for use with the LEGO® Technic™ building system.
- Used with the LEGO® Technic™ CONTROL+ app.
- A great addition to STEM learning and robotics projects.
- LEGO® Powered Up Technic™ Hub required (sold separately).
50% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- September 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great motor for M.O.C. buildsI would recommend this to a friend!I bought This motor at the same time as the Off Road Buggy (42124) In the hopes that it would significantly increase the performance over the large motor in that model. My Initial reaction once installed (fit W/O any alteration) was that it lacked a truly significant speed boost, but the power was noticeably increased. Lots of connection points make it easy to build around in any situation. Best when used on 4x4 systems like the 4X4 X-treme Off-Roader (42099) or similar M.O.C. * A word of caution for M.O.C. builders; beware that connecting any two motors directly to the same axle could result in damage to the motors' positioning sensors.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Technic™ XL Motor
1 of 1
Shop more like this: