Retro building fun with Disney’s Mickey MouseA highly detailed toy boat to mark the 90th anniversary of Mickey Mouse’s first screen appearance in the 1928 cartoon ‘Steamboat Willie’.
Nostalgic buildable boat toy for play or displayEvery Disney Mickey Mouse fan will love building, displaying and playing with this stunning LEGO brick version of the S.S. Willie boat.
Moving steam pipes
Steam pipes move up and down when the boat is pushed along.
Rotating paddle wheels
When the boat is pushed along the paddle wheels rotate.
The ‘potato bin’ cargo can be lifted aboard with the crane.
A rewarding building experienceChildren and adults alike will enjoy building this LEGO model inspired by the world’s most famous cartoon character’s screen debut.
Includes two LEGO minifigures new from April 2019Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, each with special silver-coloured decorations, plus Mickey Mouse’s parrot figure.
Disney Mickey Mouse fans will love this LEGO® Ideas 21317 Steamboat Willie building toy marking the 90th anniversary of the most famous cartoon character ever. Mickey Mouse made his screen debut in a 1928 black-and-white animated short film called ‘Steamboat Willie', which was also the first Disney film to have synchronized sound. This LEGO brick version of the S.S. Willie features steam pipes that move up and down and paddle wheels that rotate when the boat is pushed along. The boat's bridge has room for a minifigure and play-inspiring nautical details such as the ship’s wheel, life buoy and buildable bell. On deck there is a working crane to lift the ‘potato bin’ cargo aboard and this unique toy building set comes with new-for-April-2019 Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse minifigures, each with special silver-colored decoration, plus a parrot figure. An ideal LEGO set for kids and adults to recreate scenes from the original Mickey Mouse cartoon or simply build and display this striking monochrome model.
- Build and display this collectible LEGO® set or recreate your favorite scenes from the classic Disney Mickey Mouse cartoon, ‘Steamboat Willie’.
- This unique toy building set includes 2 new-for-April-2019 minifigures: Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, each with silver-colored decoration, plus Mickey Mouse's parrot figure.
- The iconic Steamboat Willie boat features a black-and-white color scheme, hidden wheels, moving steam pipes, rotating paddle wheels, adjustable crane and assorted elements including the ‘S.S. Willie’ boat name sign, ‘1928’ year sign and a ‘potato bin’.
- The boat’s bridge has space for a minifigure, a brick-built bell and assorted elements including the ship’s wheel and life buoy.
- The 2 steam pipes move up and down and the 2 paddle wheels rotate when the boat is pushed along.
- Accessory elements include Minnie Mouse's guitar and music sheet.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy building set comes with a booklet with building instructions, fun facts about the historic 1928 animated Disney short film ‘Steamboat Willie’, and information about this awesome retro set’s fan creator and LEGO designers.
- Steamboat Willie toy boat measures over 5” (15cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- November 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Monochromatic DreamI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI only wanted this set after seeing live on lego Store in Disneyland, until them i though it was to black and white, but that's the real wonder of this set! All this Black and White really works! It's gorgeous, it was easy to put together and everything works just fine! Thank you Lego for one more Disney Set! Keep them coming!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Steamboat Willie
- April 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must Have!Dunklekatze | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs soon as I received the email for this set, the countdown was ON! I geek out about almost all things Disney and Lego, so I just had to have it. I was a bit surprised seeing so many colorful pieces. It was a pretty easy build, too. Thank you for designing such a beautiful set!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Steamboat Willie
- April 4th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Feel in loveDisneylegodreamer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSaw and I had to have to add to my disney collection. Quick and easy to build, but found a slight flaw in regards to one of the steam stacks not moving correctly when moved about. Would potentially look at removing a holding piece in the future to see if this may help. Overall it was so much fun to build. I love the crane at the front :)8 April 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! No need to take any pieces away. A little bit of adjustment should do the trick. Try (gently!) picking it up by the smokestack and setting it back down. That should get everything into alignment. Need more help? Just give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Steamboat Willie
- April 7th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A classicMuffler | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo be honest I wasn't a 100% about buying this one, but decided to go for it, with a little encouragement from my partner who loves Disney, first off I really liked the box and packaging, this is the second Ideas peace that has a nice good quality box. once opened I was surprised by the coloured lego peaces but it soon became clear that this was to build up the base of the boat having read another review before building I was mindful to take care when building the mechanism that makes the chimneys go up and down, as I found that the first lifted and dropped easily but the second got stuck after rolling the boat back and fourth before continuing with the build process the peaces settled in and where able to raise and fall without issue. All in all it was a simple and quick build not to big or small, seems very sturdy I think my favourite peace are the minifigures simple colour but very classy.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Steamboat Willie