The LEGO® DUPLO® 10874 Steam Train is now even easier for your toddler to control and interact with in multiple ways. Young children can become the train driver with the Push & Go motor — a gentle push either forwards or backwards sends the train on its way and a firm hold or lift off the tracks will make it stop. Help them place the 5 colored action bricks along the track to sound the horn, turn the lights on and off, pause and refuel, change direction and stop the train wherever they like. With a train station, coal tipper, 2 DUPLO figures plus an animal figure and a simple toy train track included in this LEGO DUPLO set, preschoolers can enjoy classic, fun train play. Download the optional app to unlock even more play possibilities, including remote-control function and fun activities to complete with your toddler!
- Includes train driver and child LEGO® DUPLO® figures, plus a squirrel figure.
- Features a buildable Push & Go locomotive with lights and sounds, passenger carriage, 5 color-coded action bricks, train station, coal tipper, tree and 16 pieces of track.
- Accessory elements include a refueling can, suitcase, bread and a spade.
- Any toddler can start the steam train with a gentle push forwards or backwards, and stop it by placing their hand firmly on top of the engine.
- Show your child how to place and move the 5 colored action bricks around the track so the train follows their instructions to sound the horn, turn on the lights, refuel, change direction or stop.
- Develop imagination and early role-play skills using the LEGO® DUPLO® figures to create endless journeys and adventures.
- Extend the play possibilities of this LEGO® DUPLO® set by downloading the free app with remote-control function and fun activities for young children to complete.
- The train and tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Download the optional app at the App Store, Google Play Store or Amazon Kindle Store. Learn more at LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- Combine with the 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks, 10875 Cargo Train and 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Steam train with passenger car measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Station measures over 5” (15cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great TrainLizzy917 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 2 year old son loves this set. It's very easy for him to use and so far it's held up to him ( he's dropped/thrown, them). The only thing that could be improved is if they turned off automatically after so long of inactivity. If I don't notice them being on and turn them off the batteries will run down quickly but other than that no complaints.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Steam Train
- May 8th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth buyinghannypenny | 25-34Purchased for: SonThis train was purchased for my then 2 year old to replace the older style Duplo train that we'd had for about 4ish years that was great but had stopped working. So we had heaps of tracks including the bridge. We are not at all impressed with the new train. The batteries don't sit in properly so it doesn't work sometimes, its difficult for him to turn on (when the batteries do sit in properly), it has no power to tow one wagon up the bridge (the old one did 4 no worries) and just ends up with a frustrated child (his big brother 6 doesn't like the new train either). Even with the new features it's not worth the trouble, its hardly been used.3 June 2020Marine, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that, we'd love to help! Please get in touch with us directly on LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Steam Train
- December 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great first trainwalterf22 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGot this for my 4 year old girls. They loved it and so did I. Action block and app make for interactive play. We use it as a center piece for the rest of our Duplo themes.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Steam Train
- May 22nd, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Power missingskrebbi | 35-44My Son loves to play with the decade-old Train we already had and so I decided to gift him this new train for his 3rd birthday. The color plates to trigger actions is quite good and he likes it a lot. But there's only one for switching the light, which is really bad because it turns the light on and in the next lap it turns it off right before a tunnel. He doesn't use the App because I will never give a 2-5 year old toddler my €1300,- iPhone to play with. No way. Never. Unfortunately the train has lot less power than the old one we own. It can barely climb up the duplo bridge with one wagon attached - with 2 wagons it stops while trying. The old train drives up with 5 wagons attached. also this one accelerates when driving down the bridge while the old one is keeping its speed. So overall it's a nice little train when you have no old one to compare with. But the lack of power to tow several wagons is really a bad.
Response from LEGO SHOP17 June 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you're disappointed in your train. If it's not making it up the bridge properly, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Steam Train