This premium multi-model LEGO® City Shopping Street (60306) playset is bursting with exciting features and functions. There’s a bakery, bike shop and park with an outdoor training centre. Kids also get a toy cargo bike, sports car and a service truck with a cherry picker, plus 6 fun minifigures. And with the included LEGO City Road Plates, kids can connect to other playsets to expand their city – just the way they like it!
Multi-model playset for kids aged 6 and up
The LEGO City Shopping Street playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide that helps youngsters experience the pride of constructing their own LEGO toys. Kids, friends and families can join for a fun building experience and endless hours of imaginative play.
Inspirational LEGO toys for boys and girls
LEGO City building sets stimulate open-ended role play based on real-life events, with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that deliver an enjoyable, fun-filled, build-and-play experience.
- The premium-quality LEGO® City Shopping Street (60306) playset comes with detailed buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters with exciting accessories. A treat for kids aged 6 and up!
- Includes LEGO® Road Plates with car and bike lanes and a crosswalk, plus a toy bakery, bike shop, outdoor training center, cargo bike, service truck with cherry picker, sports car and 6 minifigures.
- This LEGO® set is packed with realistic features for imaginative play. And with the included LEGO Road Plates,kids can connect to other playsets to expand their city – just the way they like it!
- The high-quality LEGO® City Shopping Street playset makes an impressive Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls 6 and up.
- When built, the LEGO® City Shopping Street model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 16 in. (40 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep.
- LEGO® accessory elements include a croissant, bread, pretzel, banana, water bottle, a leaking fire hydrant, toy light bulb, glow-in-the-darkstreetlight elements and a dog poop.
- This toy playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide that provides younger LEGO builders with a satisfying, independent build-and-play experience.
- LEGO® City My City sets come with colorful buildings, cool toy vehicles and fun characters that stimulate imaginative role play as kids create open-ended adventures in realistic settings.
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are produced to strict industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® City building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure every playset meets stringent safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very good set with a lot of playabilityCaptainchaos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is what I think of the LEGO set shopping street number 60306. I think that it is a very great set with the road plates and all of the other buildings but what really is cool is that if you have set number 31097 The townhouse pet shop and cafe since you can connect it together with the road plates. If you also have Sesame Street set you can also take a piece out of and connect that as well to your city. I am very excited to get more road plate sets to connect. As you can see I have also added some of my creations to this city as well. I have also added other LEGO sets to this city as well as my creations. I hope you have as much of a fun time building this set as I had building it. Don’t forget to keep adding on to any one of the road plate sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Shopping Street
- January 2nd, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Another City DisappointmentRabidCynic | 35-44The new City sets, unfortunately, follow the same failings that the recent Town Square set had -- not enough substance for the value. This set has no buildings -- just narrow facades (that seem to get narrower and narrower each year). There is little play value with something this superficial. The shops here don't even add up to a small building we might pay $49.94 CDN for (thinking #31105). It's at best half of that... bringing the value in at about $25. Then we have two $12-$15 vehicles included. Each vehicle on its own would come with one Minifigure, and a $49.95 building would likely come with two Minifigures. That leaves us with two extra Minifigures valued at $4-$5 each sold on their own. Add it all together and it's about $65 in value. So there is $34.99 in excess value which I guess are going towards the new street baseplates which are getting mixed reactions.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Shopping Street
- January 25th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun times for my girlsReneeC |I would recommend this to a friend!We received the Lego City shopping street complimentary for testing purposes. This was a perfect for my two daughters ages 6 and 10 to share and have some bonding time. They don’t enjoy the same things due to the gap in age but this was great for them to do together. The booklet is easy for both to follow in order to make the build. My 6 year old enjoyed making the vehicles the most and loves all the lego people. The 10 year old liked putting together the shops. Her favorite is the pretzel cafe. There is also a bike shop and outdoor fitness area. We all think the glow in the dark pieces for the street lamps is supper cool. So many little attentions to detail in all the pieces! I love that this connects to other sets. We look forward to finding other cities to build and attach.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Shopping Street
- January 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice setI would recommend this to a friend!This set is pretty cool. I have 3 kids who love Legos. From 10 to 14. Boys and a girl. This took the three of them less than an hour to build together. They like how it all connects with the street so it is a town, instead of randomly placed parts. The number of characters included and vehicles. Multiple shops in the set. Can add on with other sets. They weren't sure why there was animal poo without an animal? Think it would be better with an animal included. The buildings and road would disconnect easily, could need more support under the roads. Overall, a nice set for all ages with lots of accessories and hours of fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Shopping Street