Salt and Pepper Set
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 530 zł, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Collect the 1-stud LEGO® bricks with flavour! Just like the real thing, except they're 600 times bigger! The single-stud Salt and Pepper shakers make a great addition to every LEGO builder's kitchen in a sleek black-and-white design.
- Features 2 LEGO® 1-stud brick shakers, upscaled 600 times, in black and white
- Spice up your kitchen with super-sized LEGO style!
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans
88% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 17th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice knickknackI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a salt & pepper shaker set. Not much you can say about that, really! They can, of course, stack to save a little bit of counter space. They cost the same as a cheap set from a supermarket, and are far more interesting.Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
- May 2nd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very cute!Jen1013 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThese are adorable and one of the few Lego items that are actually a great price. We get a lot of compliments on them. There are two bad things though. The first is that you have to turn them upside down to fill them, so you always end up leaking some salt/pepper when they're filled. (I put a paper towel down and put them on that while filling to catch everything and then throw the towel away.) I wish they had made the top stud a screw cap instead. However, they don't leak a ton because the salt/pepper doesn't come out very easily. ...and that is the other bad thing. You have to sit there shaking it forever to get enough salt/pepper out. The pepper is worse because it's usually more coarse-grained than the salt. But overall I would still recommend them.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Salt and Pepper Set
- December 28th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not for the real chef imoNice for the lego fan but not for real use in a kitchen. Not designed very well as the rubbers on the under carriage leak salt ( doesn't fit nice and tight) and the wee holes on top get clogged easily ( being only 6 holes for salt n pepper to come out). Good for show but not for real use in a kitchen imo.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Salt and Pepper Set
- August 5th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Salt and Pepper ShakersI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuying any usual salt and pepper shakers is ok but buying this set is way much better if you like LEGO. Pretty much easy to insert salt and pepper from the bottom of each piece. You can also click one piece on top of the other as well so you'll end up playing with the LEGO salt and pepper shakers LOL! But I strongly recommend this product because it's good to have and to use as a novelty.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Salt and Pepper Set
Shop more like this: