Drive your LEGO® Technic creations to a whole new level with the LEGO Power Functions motor made for the ultimate 4-wheel steering experience. Power through the turns like never before with ultra-realistic steering. Steer your Technic vehicle left, right or straight ahead with any one of 15 steering axle positions. Rotates 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise. It’s easy to add 4-wheel steering to your models with the Servo Motor’s front and back power outputs!
- Servo Motor features 90-degree rotation clockwise or counterclockwise
- Designed for use with LEGO® Technic elements and vehicles
- Includes front and back power output ports for easy 4-wheel steering functionality
- Steer 90 degrees in either direction with a total of 15 fixed positions!
- Requires a Power Functions Battery Box (sold separately)
- Add 4-wheel steering functionality to your models!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 19th, 2013Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Let us buy it alreadyBeerMe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Have been waiting for this for a while. It comes with the 4x4 crawler and works well. If you use it with the ir controller from the train you can get 7 different steps in each direction. If you use it with the supplied ir controller it is just right/ left/ straight. Great way of controlling steering/ fine control in a model. We need more power functions/ technic/ trains in the stores!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Power Functions Servo Motor
- May 11th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Will not return to centerfanders | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got a Lego servo motor and it worked fine. It was very easy to fit into a model and worked great. I used on a monster truck once and now it sometimes hesitates or does not return to center. It works fine for a while but every once in awhile it will not return to center and you have to turn the battery box off and then on again. I did not do anything wrong to it and used it very little on one car that I only drove inside like I said above. i think the price is very high for 9 volt motor. Like I said I am very disappointed. I looked it up and other people had the same problem. I would recommend this to someone else though because mine was probably one in a 100 servo motors that has that problem. Other than that it is very helpful for building your Lego creations because you do not have to make gears for the steering to slow it down.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Power Functions Servo Motor
- November 11th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Does not return to centerJeny | 35-44It has plenty of tourque but after a while,it broke. It will not return to it's center.17 November 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesThere is a fix for this! If the motor is not returning to center it is because it has been told that a new direction is actually center. To fix this it is important that the output is center positioned – this is indicated when the 4 dots at the output are aligned. To set the Servo in center position, connect it to an output with power ON but no control (for example on an IR Receiver that is turned ON). I hope this helps you get back to building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrsWas this helpful?35Power Functions Servo Motor
- January 6th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Mostly great!!ATTBallpark | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have needed a servo motor for a very long time, so I can use it for rc cars. When it arrived it was working great, and I controlled it through an SBrick as well. But after a few days of using it, it developed a problem: when it returns back to the center, it goes crazy and starts to move in all different directions. Even the stop button on the speed remote doesn’t stop it from doing that. I do suggest it for LEGO Technic builds, because most of the time it works great.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Power Functions Servo Motor