Enjoy monstrous adventures with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 31073 Mythical Creatures set. Create a fire-breathing Dragon with a dark-red and yellow color scheme, large fangs, green eyes and pointed claws. This 3in1 children's toy also features posable legs, head, tail and wings, and rebuilds to create a Giant Spider or an axe-bearing LEGO Troll for more scary LEGO® fun.
- The 3in1 Mythical Creatures set features a rebuildable, fire-breathing Dragon with fangs, green eyes and pointed claws, plus posable jaws, head, tail and wings.
- Features a fiery dark-red and yellow color scheme.
- Open the Dragon’s fiery jaws to reveal its sharp fangs and then whip its tail, fold out its wings and take to the skies.
- Move the Dragon's head, legs, tail and wings to create exciting poses.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Dragon to create a scary Spider toy with big pincers and creepy legs, or a menacing LEGO® Troll with an axe that doubles as a heavy-metal guitar.
- Dragon measures over 3” (8cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Giant Spider measures over 1” (4cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- Troll stands over 5” (13cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Watch out for spiders...Phutarf | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs other reviewers have pointed out, the main build (Dragon) is similar to that of 31032, Red Creatures, and while being a nice build in and of itself is not what drew me to this set. The Troll can safely be ignored; the show stealer is the Giant Spider, with its fantastic multi-pose build, realistically depicting plenty of people’s worst nightmare! The build itself is pretty straightforward but does leave a fair few spare pieces. However, with a reasonable small amount of effort, the vast majority of these can be incorporated into the original design, mostly to beef up the abdomen to make the spider even more imposing- see additional pictures. I also swapped a couple of the legs over to help with stability issues when posing the model.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mythical Creatures
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Alternative Build - Ion MechCalisipher | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't going to get this set until i saw an alternative build by a youtuber named chubbybots. Check out the picture provided. They also have a second alternative mech on their channel for this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mythical Creatures
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Giant spider!JessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI got this set for my 9 year old daughter thinking she'd build the dragon but she instead built the spider. Even though she hates spiders she really liked how the build turned out. It's now sitting on top of my ghostbusters fire house in the attack pose (along with the green dinosaurs from our last Lego Creator 3 in 1 kits). Not a fan on the third build option, the troll. Not very appealing. But looking forward to building the dragon with the second kit I bought.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mythical Creatures
- in 6 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.015 Days Early!!allybakken | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This set was a pretty good and fun set! the dragon as the main build is cool, (much like the Red Creatures set that has the main build as a dragon to) the spider is pretty neat to, but the worst thing is that horrid looking 3rd build... what is it? although his face looks a little bit cool, its kinda creepy! Pros: 2nd and 1st builds are neat! $15.00 IS SO CHEAP!!! Comes with some unique pieces! Cons: 3rd build is odd And the best part is that i got it at my ToysRus 15 Days before it was going to be released!! Anyways, it was an excellent set and i KNEW it was going to be like the Red Creatures set, and thats awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mythical Creatures