Connect the LEGO® 88005 Powered Up Light to LEGO models with the Powered Up Hub—such as the LEGO City 60197 Passenger Train—and light up your builds!
- Features 2 LED lights, connecting wire and connection point for LEGO® Powered Up components.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 11th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Does not work with Cargo Train!RobCL | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI bought this set to go with the Cargo Train (#60198). The product description clearly states that this light is compatible with that train. There's a significant problem with that though- you can't actually run the wires... When putting the engine of that train together, it became immediately apparent that you can't use these lights with the cargo train. Yes, they will plug in to the battery box and turn on- but there is no way to wire them through the train and have them actually illuminate any of the lights on the train. The front 'lights' on the train engine have several solid lego plates behind them- meaning that you can't run the wires behind the lights to make them illuminate. Same thing with the little 'lights' above the cabins- there isn't a way to run the LED lights in a way that will actually light them up. It seems like Lego made these LED lights fully compatible with the passenger train- #60197- you can easily plug those lights in and they shine through the two little round lights on the front of the train. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to do that with the cargo train. The only way to make these LED lights work on the cargo train is to significantly modify the train engine (which makes it look really foolish). Lego should clearly mention in their product description that these LED lights only work with the passenger train. Worse, these lights are 50% MORE expensive than the old LED lights that essentially perform the same task. I'm a loyal Lego fan and have purchased many trains from them over the years- and this purchase really disappointed me. I wish that Lego would have designed the engine of cargo train in a way to accommodate these lights- or at least made it clear that they aren't a direct fit. So now I'm stuck with a set of lights that I can't use.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Light
- June 28th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0These work and look good in the passenger trainMonkeysout | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased 3 sets of these from Lego.com to light my passenger train and my emerald night. I have fitted one set to the front of my passenger train 60197 very easily and the brightness is controllable from 0 to 10 using port/channel B. However, I have since disconnected them since I need port B for the colour sensor :-( sad face Andy.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Light
- May 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very cool add onJermj0101 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery cool add on for the LEGO train 60197. The lights are very bright and direct. Love this add on for my train.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Light