LEGO® xtra Brick StickersLEGO® xtra Brick Stickers4.857157.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 440 zł or more*
Temporarily out of stock
Bring extra-realistic details to your LEGO® creations with this new-for-January-2019 LEGO xtra 853921 Brick Stickers set, featuring 5 sticker sheets with a huge choice of town-style stickers, such as clock faces and road signs, plus a selection of cool LEGO elements to get your town started.
- Features 5 town-themed sticker sheets, plus 12 LEGO® town starter elements.
- Each sticker sheet measures over 5” (14cm) long and 5” (10cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome sticker pack!!!JJElectric | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the coolest things LEGO has produced in a long time. That classic hamburger sticker brought back so much lovely nostalgia, I had the old early 90s idea book with the sticker sheet and that hamburger sticker was one of my favorites. And there are tons of other awesome stickers, especially the pet store ones with the fish tank and the hamster tunnels.. you get 5 sheets and at least 90% of them are unique and very useful for all sorts of MOCs.. I can see why these sold out so quickly and I really hope they're not gone for good, at least i was able to get some before they were gone.. I've got so many great ideas for these, they definitely get a 10/5 for usefulness, cool factor, and all around greatness. Plus it comes with a few extra parts to apply the stickers to that were a surprise, I didn't even know it came with those when I bought them. Absolutely great product, one of the most enjoyable LEGO products i've ever had!! Everything is awesome with these!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must for any city layoutLittlechap46 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fantastic addition to any lego city layout big or small! Great to see the graphic designers going to town and coming up with a great range of interesting and useful stickers, that really add the finishing touches to our streets. More please, the extras range is great!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers
- in 16 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A step in the right directionheli | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe XTRA series is a great addition to the lineup of available Lego products. In the past there have been accessory packs which were very similar. The idea is a builder might want some special parts which are not typically found in a collection of spare generic bricks. The parts can be used to add nice details such as lamps and signs. Having the stickers available separately is a first as far as I know, though there have been sticker sheets included in old idea books from the 80's and 90's. This sticker pack has a great collection of patterns, signs and logos for your own builds. They are mostly useful for city builders and not so much for other themes such as space. The price seems fair considering you get about 160 stickers and 12 parts. Some of the parts are useful too such as the Fabuland style sign and the clear panel piece. Stickers are somewhat controversial among Lego fans. A lot of people do not like sets with stickers for a variety of reasons, but Lego uses them a lot because they are far less expensive than printed parts. It makes perfect sense, but I think there is one major issue: the stickers are some of the first parts that will get damaged when you play with a set. It also makes it difficult to make your own builds, because some parts are stickered so you might have to remove the sticker to make your own stuff. All of this would not be such an issue if the stickers were readily available as spares. So I think a great compromise would be to make stickers available as replacement parts through the bricks & pieces service or even better, just include a few spare sticker sheets in each set. They cost almost nothing to print, so why not provide a few spares? In any case, I hope the XTRA series will continue with more parts in the future. Though I would like to see some other themes too (not City related).Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0BUY LEGO EXTRAS!samonguy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit is definitely the best Lego xtras set I've got. DO BUY THIS SET!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® xtra Brick Stickers