Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Light
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 660 zł.*Learn more
Add bright LED lights to your LEGO® Power Functions models to create glowing eyes, illuminated headlights, and anything else you can imagine and build!
- Add these lights to your models to create glowing eyes, headlights and more!
91% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- October 23rd, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lights are magicMrTwibi |I would recommend this to a friend!Building lights in your trains and buildings is always magic, and fun. I love lego lights! These lights function perfectly, and do what they have to do! Small led-lamps that give much light: perfect. However, I think that the lights have one detail in de design that can be done better. The black brick in the middle should have a connector that you can use for the next light. It could've been an extension cable of it's own. The way it is now, when you want to make lights in multiple train wagons, you have to make all kinds of extension cables, which give too much cables through your train. Furthermore, the price is a bit high. Lightning all your lego designs up with these lights becomes expensive. Furthermore: great!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Light
- December 8th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Looks amazing! Fits so well into my Cargo train!I would recommend this to a friend!I can definitely say this is one of the best lego accessories i've ever bought. They fit so well into my Lego city Cargo train (7939) Now I can finally watch my train ride around my Lego town, lighting its path :) I fit it into my IR reciever in the blue slot, and now control the train moter with the red control, and the lights with the blue control (I can control the brightness with the 7 speeds) I would recommend this Lego accesory to anyone who likes to customize/think outside of the square. I'm definitely going to buy a second pair of these lights for the back of the train :)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Light
- February 6th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great PurchaseMoore202 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is by far the greatest purchase ever it is the great purchase for price and size and just over all it is greatPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Light
- December 18th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent and Perfect Viewkriskec |I would recommend this to a friend!I bought it to light up one of my cars with headlights. It worked perfectly and is really good in the dark at night. I need to get some hair bands to hold it together to not let the wires loose but still EXCELLENT! It could also be used for tail lights just like when you hit the brakes on a real car. All you need to do is add the see through 1x1 red circle brick to make it red and hook it up to the IR Reciever. Perfect, small, lightweight, fits in holes of the bricks with pin holes in them.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Light
Shop more like this: