Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Get a LEGO® McLaren Elva as a gift with purchases over 175 zł*Learn more
Power up your LEGO® Power Functions creations with this 8" extension wire. Make your models bigger, better, and more mechanized than ever before!
- Allows you to connect your LEGO 9V electric systems to the new Power Functions!
- Extension Wire is 8" (20cm) long
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
- February 6th, 2008Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Extension/conversion cableI would recommend this to a friend!I tested the cable, and found that it could power old 9V systems from the new battery box or an IR receiver. The only difference was that motors don't stop immediately after you turn it off, like they usually did with the old battery box. This cable also powers new motors from the old battery box, but it cannot power an IR receiver, which requires the new battery box and all 4 wires of the new cable. (This cable only converts the 2 motor-powering wires.)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- February 5th, 2008Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not for all your old 9v systemTechniko |I would recommend this to a friend!Great wire for extending the Power Functions System. I wish Lego offer this same product in different lengths. About compatibility with your classic 9 volts Technic system, it won't work with the micro motor, the flashing lamp or the siren, only with the motors and train lamp having male studs with electric contacts. I believe Lego description about this wire needs to be precise about that...Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- February 6th, 2008Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No old power packs allowedI would recommend this to a friend!Great for breathing life into old motors. Beware it will not let you connect an old power pack to an IR receiver. So injecting an IR receiver to a model with the help of these will not work without a new power pack. I tried the large brick style power pack on the 8421 crane and new style power pack I added to my tow truck.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- December 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works for adapting S-Brick to Lego Power FunctionsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this to adapt my S-Brick controller to my power functions system, and it works great.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Shop more like this: