Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions AAA Battery Box
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 530 zł, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Add even more power to your LEGO® Power Functions! Use the LEGO Power Functions AAA Battery Box to energize your creations with more power than ever before! Features a control switch on the box.
- Features a control switch on the box
- Powers 2 XL-Motors or 4 M-Motors at once
- Same size as #8878 LEGO® Power Functions Rechargeable Battery Box
- Requires 6 AAA (1.5V) batteries, not included
79% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 2nd, 2012Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0disappointing, but better than everything elseThis is still the best battery box for vehicles, but that doesn't mean it's actually ready for what I need it to do yet. I need something smaller still. And I really need it to have better attachment points. That way it could contribute structural strength to the vehicle, rather than being something I have to design around. If that were the case, I could unleash such cool little beasties into the world! But sadly, this box is still too clunky. If you're making stuff that's huge, or at a larger scale, this box is for you. If you're focused on vehicles for minifigs, this is still to big. So I give it two stars. Sorry Power Functions team! Keep trying.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® Power Functions AAA Battery Box
- March 3rd, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Yippie!JohnnyB |I would recommend this to a friend!I have been anxiously waiting for Lego to sell these by themselves. I have two from the new train sets and they are nice. Their small size makes them ideal for powering trains at only 4 studs wide and 4 bricks high. Things I like are it's small size, the green "on" light, and the reverse polarity switch. Things I wish it had are technic pin holes, an easier to open battery compartment (screws), and for the top to be recessed where the plug goes so it's even or flush across the top with plug on it. The rechargeable version of this is just way too expensive @$50 and has a longer down-time when the battery(s) dies. I have already ordered more of these as they will be great for other power function creations too. I give them a 9/10 for the aforementioned reasons.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions AAA Battery Box
- May 6th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Buy this and rechargeable AAA's. Great savingsI would recommend this to a friend!This is a much better alternative than buying the rechargeable battery box and the separate power adapter. For someone that creates their own custom creations such as trains that require a battery box, this is the way to go. This power box holds 6 AAA batteries. For about $15 you can be rechargeable AAA's and not need to buy both the rechargeable battery box and charger. The size of the box is identical and also provides the same functionality of the rechargeable.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions AAA Battery Box
- April 9th, 2011Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very versatile power supplySuspet |I would recommend this to a friend!In the beginning this fine little battery box wasn't sold separately, but only came in the 7938 and 7939 train sets. Now it's available by itself, and will be used widely for trains and power functions. I have 2 of these, one from 7939 and one waiting for my 10219 Maersk train. The smal size is great, and the on/off switch with green indicator light and polarity switch makes it extremely versatile for just about any lego build needing electric power. If, and only if you use it a lot, and change batteries constantly, I would recommend the 8878 rechargable battery box. Even though the 8878 is so much more expensive, it will be cheaper to operate in the long run. I still use my first 8878 that came with my Emerald night, and it will let you run trains longer on a charge than a 88000 with a fresh set of batteries.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions AAA Battery Box
Shop more like this: