Premium LEGO® Defender modelAuthentically detailed, multifunctional LEGO® Technic™ interpretation of the 2019 Land Rover Defender.
Packed with realistic detailsClean, sculpted surfaces, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, and an array of amazing features and functions.
An impressive display piece
Developed and perfected in partnership with Land Rover.
Explore innovative engineering
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand.
Authentic functions throughout
Opening doors, removable roof rack with storage box and more.
Elaborately detailed cabin
Working steering and a sophisticated transmission system.
Awesome engine detailing
In-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
Just like the real thing
A great gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and model car fans.
A highly rewarding building experienceLEGO® builders are introduced to advanced elements of engineering as they build this Land Rover Defender model.
Experience world-leading vehicle design firsthand with this highly authentic and displayable 42110 LEGO® Technic™ Land Rover Defender model. Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this impressive LEGO replica captures the vehicle’s outstanding level of refinement with its clean, modern lines and sculpted surfaces, and comes with original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, plus a host of realistic features and functions. Opening doors allow access to an elaborate cabin with a working steering wheel, detailed dashboard and a new-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO Technic gearbox to date! The interior also features forward-folding rear seats that give visual access to the 4-speed sequential gearbox. And, the attention to detail doesn't end there. This awesome replica model also has an in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons beneath the bonnet, working All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles and a working winch! You can even open the tail door with a turn of the rear-mounted spare wheel. Finished with a removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, this impressive interpretation of the quintessential all-terrain vehicle has been designed to provide a truly immersive and rewarding building experience. The perfect gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and fans of classic collectible model cars.
- Features authentically designed bodywork with Land Rover emblems, original-design rims with ground-gripping tires, removable roof rack with storage box, pannier, ladder and traction mats, opening doors, bonnet and tail door, plus a detailed cabin.
- Functions include a 4-speed sequential gearbox, All Wheel Drive with 3 differentials, independent suspension on both axles, detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine and a working winch.
- Cabin features a detailed dashboard, working steering wheel and forward-folding rear seats that reveal the 4-speed sequential gearbox.
- New-for-October-2019 transmission system with 2 levers for engaging high or low gear ratios and a selector for changing gear – the most sophisticated LEGO® Technic™ gearbox to date!
- Check out the olive green, gray and black color scheme.
- Lift the bonnet to see the detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cabin.
- Turn the rear-mounted spare wheel to open the tail door.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,500 pieces.
- Land Rover Defender measures over 8” (22cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 28 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great to be backRichardG | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA thoroughly enjoyable experience, just the right level of challenge. No missing pieces, which I think is amazing, your picking system must be great! Only bug is a problem in transmission, causing it not engage fully and make clicking sound without completing drive back through the system, I have checked and cannot find problem, any ideas???? Would love to have had a small motor for animated display .21 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThank you for your review. The pictures look awesome, very organized! There shouldn't be any clicking sounds, it could be that something isn't in the right place. It's known to be a challenging build due to the difficulty of the transmission and differentials. You may want to check your steps on the way to make sure everything's in place. You can always give our experts a shout at www.LEGO.build/Service if you need any help. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Overall it's a very impressive vehicleKezzie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs most other reviewers has said this model is very very good. Great suspension, winch, rear door mechanism and robustness of the overall build. The build is challenging with regards to the running gear but with some patience and following the instructions closely I didn't experience any of the gearbox issues other seem to have suffered from. I do, however, have a major gripe with the vast numbers of stickers and their poor quality, both printing accuracy and die cutting which caused some of the stickers to delaminate or tear. I don't usually apply stickers but, on this occasion, thought they would add to the model's detail but now wish I hadn't.
Response from LEGO SHOP17 November 2019Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you had some trouble. If there was a problem with the stickers in your set, we'd be happy to help. You can get in touch at LEGO.build/Service.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Land Rover Defender
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0WowKIP1022 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!I have built a few large Lego Technic models but this is one of the best! I am a big Land Rover fan, so a little biased. Please see the photo I took of this kit with the Defender that I built using parts from my Mercedes Arocs. If you are thinking of buying this as a Christmas present for your partner they will love it. It costs a lot of money but it is so complicated and I think it is great value. My only criticism is that the angle on the diagonal shafts is too big and they are fiddly to get working properly. I would advise fitting the wheels temporarily at the end of stage 2 to test that all the gears work correctly. Now I am going to figure out how to fit motors to make it remote control!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 daysWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender
- in 1 dayAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Land RoverGstud | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’m going to help LEGO out there is two pictures in the instructions manual that are off and the gears and wheel need to be tested as you go. You will be upset if you don’t test the wheels and gears. It’s missing one piece that is not too bad you have to have patience if you going to build this ..overall love the look, great display piecePlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Land Rover Defender