Model of perfectionBuild the ultimate super sports car with the exclusive new Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
Take it for a test driveSee the exclusive new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 in action.
Enter the cockpit
Take the wheel behind the authentic console.
Accelerate in style
Power up the V12 Engine with movable pistons.
Make your getaway
Discover an overnight bag and code to unlock more content online.
Attend a grand opening
Arrive in style with iconic Lamborghini Scissor doors.
Get in gear
View the intricate 8-speed working sequential gearbox.
Adjust for performance
Lower the spoiler and achieve the Sián’s top speed.
Build for realThe new LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 combines ultimate performance with pure emotion.
Experience the unmistakable power and looks of the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 as you become immersed in this LEGO® Technic™ building kit (42115). With superb detailing, the model car is a faithful representation of the original Sián FKP 37 in eye-catching lime green with golden rims.
The beauty is in the details
Authentic features include the 8-speed transmission, activated by the movable paddle gearshift, V12 engine with moving pistons, and 4-wheel drive. Use the steering wheel to position the car, then check out the front and rear suspension. Just like the full-size super sports car, this model car features classic scissor opening doors.
This buildable car set lets you enjoy quality downtime as you bring the beautiful Sián FKP 37 to life. Presented in a luxury box, it includes an exclusive coffee-table-quality book with building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews. Open the hood to discover your unique serial number and unlock special onlinecontent.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set (42115). Then explore the car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension.
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO® Technic™ set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO® Technic™ construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content.
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one. This LEGO® set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy.
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Powered by passion! No batteries are required for this LEGO® Technic™ set, so you can get stuck into your immersive building project right away.
- Exclusive collectors’ booklet featuring comprehensive building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews from the two teams that worked on this project: the LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic™ sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures the elements connect easily.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best Super-Car Yet!Lemuel | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have the Porsche and Bugatti sets and Lego just keeps getting better at coming up with cool features to incorporate in their models. The cleverly hidden, yet functional, linkages to open the scissor doors and raise the rear spoiler were awesome. I also liked the transmission and paddle shifting on this model better - very smooth and great that you can see it switching gears through the bottom window. There were a few things that could have been better. Some of the green pieces color didn't match, being slightly yellowish. The instructions binding split easily. The packaging, while interesting, was not as well done as the Bugatti. Still, overall, this is a great model. It constantly amazes me how Lego can mimic such complex shapes as the rear spoiler and body panel s with there elements.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear there was a problem with your instruction booklet. We'd be happy to send a replacement. Just get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- June 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set, little priceyScblf | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a blast building this set and cannot stop admiring it. This was my first Lego technic set and was enthralled with the amount of detail that went into every aspect of the car. I am an engineering student and love figuring out how things work and tick, so this was right up my alley. Although I loved this set it does have some pit falls. First, there are a couple mistakes in the instruction manual, for example in box 4 you need 3 long black cords and it only tells you it needs two. Secondly, the green isn’t 100% consistent, however, this is not noticeable from display only when looking for it. The biggest problem I had was the price. I understand the extra production value of the set but in Canada this set is ridiculously expensive, because our dollar isn’t doing so well, so it isn’t all Legos fault but it’s definitely a deterrent. The joy that I had while building this set out weighed all these negatives though. I don’t regret my decision at all, I even ordered the Bugatti to build something similar.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cars keep getting Better (My Favorite so far)TomAZ | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeen a lego fan for over 40 years and every time a new Technic car is released I swear they get better and better. The Bugatti was awesome, but the Lamborghini is by far my favorite. The Detail and contour of the front section and back are just ingenious. Absolutely love the way it looks. (Wish the Shades of green were consistent, but in plastics this happens..) Over all awesome car and fun build (Well more like a love hate build.. You're so anxious to see it all complete, but look at the pieces count and pages and then start asking yourself WHY?!?!?). When completed it is so worth it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- August 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Could have been perfectCallMeMichael | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have Lego sets all over my house and still in my old room at my parents house. I've been building for decades and now my kids build. I felt like a kid myself when the set finally arrived at my house. I opened the box and was immediately amazed at the green. There were a few knicks on the box but it's just the box. I opened the box to reveal the six smaller boxes. They looked like they have been removed before and rough handled around a bit. "Ok, it's just the boxes" I told myself again. It was a bit annoying having to remove the boxes just to remove the instruction manuals. I think the Bugatti Chiron had a better box layout with the instructions on top and the wheels on display. When I opened the book, I noticed quite a few pages with what appeared to be smeared ink. I would not expect that from an almost $400 set. Never seen that flaw in any other instruction manual. Whether in a $10 set or a $500 plus set. Not only that, some steps showed parts placed in the wrong position. One of them being in the gearbox. Good thing I caught it right away before I went further and had to backtrack. Only one part was missing from the set, but Lego sid a great job of sending a replacement part. The built itself was straight forward and enjoyable. The final product itself is amazing. I'm not stressed about the few parts that are slightly off color. The moving door mechanisms and the spoiler mechanism are really cool. I wish the "hood" were hinged and would simple lift up to display the V12 motor. Speaking of the motor, I'm glad the valve covers had the Lamborghini logo printed on them instead of me having to mess around with stickers myself. I'm glad exhaust pipe work was added to it as well and upper intake manifolds. The color itself is beautiful and the gold rims really pop. I'd recommend this to anyone but the little mistakes in the books really need to be cleaned up. Somebody really dropped the ball on quality check in that department. It could have been the perfect set. It's a shame that the book takes away from how awesome the set actually is.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Sián FKP 37