Challenge your construction skills and evoke classic comic-book artistry with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet.
Authentic details to build and display
Capture the iconic contours and impressive details of Iron Man’s iconic helmet with LEGO bricks, special red and gold elements and glowing graphics stickers for the eyes. Standing on a sturdy base with a nameplate, this displayable building set is sure to attract attention and admiring comments wherever you place it. For an even more impressive display, place your Iron Man helmet alongside other authentic LEGO models.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world for a moment and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Test your creative construction superpowers with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet. If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-building enthusiast, this buildable display model is for you!
- The iconic design of Iron Man’s Helmet is cleverly reproduced with LEGO® bricks and graphics stickers to evoke memories of classic Marvel Avengers movie scenes. The buildable model stands on a sturdy base with nameplate.
- Capture the iconic contours and impressive detail of Iron Man’s helmet with LEGO® bricks, red and gold elements and stickers for eyes. Looks great displayed alongside other LEGO Marvel models.
- Whether you’re a Marvel fan, a LEGO® lover or both, this 480-piece construction kit will provide you with a challenging build and absorbing escapism. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
- The Iron Man Helmet measures over 7.5” (19cm) high, 4” (10cm) wide and 4.5” (12cm) deep. It doesn’t need much space for display, but its striking, authentic details are sure to catch the eye of every Marvel fan.
- No batteries required. This collectible LEGO® Marvel Avengers Iron Man Helmet offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience as 480 LEGO bricks slowly transform into a stunning display model.
- Includes high-quality, easy-to-follow instructions – so you can open the box and embark on your fascinating project without delay.
- Part of a series of LEGO® Marvel models designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will appeal to any fan of model making or comic-book culture.
- No need to use super-powers to connect and pull apart LEGO® bricks and pieces. They have reached the highest industry standards since 1958, which ensures they fit together and separate perfectly every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure this amazing display model meets the highest safety standards on planet earth (and the Marvel Universe!).
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 23rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0MARK 1 (Back to the drawing board)boyhowdy | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI purchased this after I had already purchased and built the Star Wars helmets hoping for the same quality. Much like other reviewers after this helmet sits next to the Star Wars helmets it definitely shows its lackluster appearance. Don't get me wrong though, on its own it makes for a great stand alone piece for an office or to hang out next to your Marvel gear. It may need a little bit of revamping down the road, you can see a pink brick from the side angle without too much effort and has a few gaps that are not very forgiving on the design. As for the gold bricks that are half painted I was lucky and put the kit together the correct way by accident, I also DIDN'T have any trouble putting the forehead piece on like a few other reviews stated. Overall its still a great build, possibly $10 too much compared to the Star Wars helmets and their price, fun to build. Maybe hold off until it gets a revamp many years down the road or buy it now if they just label this as Mark 1 and make more variations of the Iron Man helmets down the road.3 August 2020Emily, Customer ServiceHmmm...that's odd! You shouldn't see any other colors there. If you're seeing that pink brick peek through, that's likely a sign something's a little off on the inside of the build. Rebuilding should do the trick, but if you need a hand troubleshooting, you can always get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man Helmet
- September 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth your time if you are a Marvel fanAnand619 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi, I am a big fan Marvel and I was really happy with my purchase. The figure is kinda big and I like that. The steps looked kinda hard. But trust me it was easy. I would love to see more marvel helmets figures.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 57 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool productI would recommend this to a friend!I have never seen a building set like this. It was a little more difficult due to being a 3D head, but it turned out so cool! I will keep purchasing more. I highly recommend this product for those looking for a neat product with a challenge. My boys loved doing this togetherPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Iron Man Helmet
- August 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0A good start, but needs improvingBrickwiz | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving purchased and built the first three star wars helmets and being thoroughly satisfied with the build, shape and design, I was looking forward to the first Marvel helmet however it unfortunately doesn't live up to my expectations of LEGO. The overall outer shaping of the helmet is not too bad but i think the metallic gold shaping needs work as it doesn't quite get the shaping right, it is a massive shame after all the pieces LEGO made in metallic gold the cheaped out on printing the 1 X 3 plates as the are off colour and stand out on the model. Looking at reference images the eyes are set too far back and look a little lost on the face, however with the right pieces this is easy to fix moving the 3 X 2 slope forward. When looking at the model from the side and back there are quite a number of large holes enabling you to see some of the internal colours like pink which doesn't look good so you will again need some pieces to fill this out which is not too difficult, around the back standard bricks are used making some of the angles quite sharp which comparing the helmet to images, the helmet is smooth. In terms of price point, being the same as the Star Wars helmets, get those first, then the marvel helmet, being 200 pieces less is quite a difference but I understand there are a lot of dark red and metallic gold pieces in the set pushing the price up, but to then print some pieces in gold doesn't justify it. In conclusion it is a good start but there is much to improve on and I hope LEGO spends some more time on the model as it feels in places a bit of a rush jobPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Iron Man Helmet