Heartlake City Brick Box
FREE Summer Celebration Minifigure set with purchases over 330 zł*Learn more
Small parts and Ball.
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 19 November 2020
Give a gift that keeps on giving with this LEGO® Heartlake City Friends Brick Box (41431). Inside the pretty purple brick box are all the elements to build 6 sets from Heartlake City. Each scene transforms into a different scene, giving hours of imaginative play as kids create, play and build again. Flexible fun x 6! There are a trio of fun scenes to build and then transform: the café playset becomes a wading pool, the colorful music shop turns into a DJ booth and performance stage, and the horse park transforms into a treehouse playset. These scenes all fit together to make the ultimate place to hang out, where the Friends girls and their small toy animals can watch a performance from their treehouse or wading pool! Discovering the world with friends Introduce your child to Heartlake City where they can explore their interests – from science and nature to music and sports – accompanied by the girls from LEGO® Friends.
- Inspire hours of imaginative play with this LEGO® Creative box containing all the bricks needed to construct 3 scenes, each of which can be built into a second, different scene, then combined to form one cool composite Heartlake City hangout.
- This 321-piece set becomes a toy café, a horse park and a toy music shop with fun accessories and 2 mini-dolls to encourage imaginative play. Kids can rebuild each element into a new scene or join them together.
- Kids can explore a range of passions when playing with this toy playset’s 6 scenes, from animal care to performing on stage. And by adding extra LEGO® bricks from other sets they can expand their creative, imaginative play.
- This Heartlake City Brick Box (41431) is a great birthday, holiday or anytime-surprise gift for kids aged 5+ who love toys that create open-ended play. It makes a top gift for children who have a range of interests.
- The creative brick box measures just over 7” (18cm) high and 13” (35cm) wide, making it a convenient way to enjoy LEGO® fun away from the home. And by adding bricks from other sets, kids can get lost in a world of creative play!
- No batteries are needed for these rebuildable toys, so the fun never ends. Kids can enjoy the feeling of independent play and being a ‘self-starter' without needing to ask grown-ups for batteries.
- This LEGO® playset comes with clear, easy-to-follow instructions for all 6 scenes, meaning even those with little LEGO building experience will be off the blocks and playing with their fun toy in no time at all.
- Introduce kids to Heartlake City, a world of endless possibilities where children will be immersed in open-ended play in the company of their best LEGO® Friends Olivia, Andrea, Mia, Stephanie and Emma.
- LEGO® Friends toy playsets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1958.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, scratch and stretch the bricks in this and all our playsets to ensure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Box SetBrickyDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great box set and my 4 year old (going on 5) really enjoyed building the sets. All she needed was a bit of clarity on how to fit some parts otherwise she built them all herself. There are 3 ‘themes’ in the box and each theme can be built 2 ways. In order to build the other version of a theme requires the parts to be deconstructed almost completely but that adds to the product life and fun! I particularly like the detail in the music theme and my daughter enjoyed building the individual instruments for it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Heartlake City Brick Box