This LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Stone Mech (71720) with 5 minifigures is perfect for fans of ninja toys and building sets for kids. Youngsters will love putting together the fire ninja mech and figures to play out action-packed scenes from the NINJAGO TV series.
Amazing LEGO fun toys
This stunning and detailed LEGO mech set offers kids a world of possibilities so they can enjoy hours of engrossing action. They can place two ninjas in the cockpit of the highly posable mech as it storms into battle against enemies Murt and Moe, smashing its way out from the bowels of Shintaro Mountain.
The perfect building toys for kids
LEGO NINJAGO mech sets offer youngsters a gateway into a world of fantasy fun where they can indulge in creative play as they role-play stories with buildable figures. Your little ninja will be enthralled as they play with a range of action toys, including cars, jets, dragons and more.
- Super-cool LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Stone Mech (71720) and 5 minifigures for kids to recreate action from the NINJAGO TV series. This makes the perfect role-play toy for kids who want to pretend to be their ninja heroes.
- This ninja playset includes a NINJAGO® Fire Stone mech and 5 minifigures: Hero Kai, Hero Nya, Hero Cole, Moe and Murt. Youngsters can have fun playing out their own NINJAGO brick adventures from the Dungeons of Shintaro.
- This awesome toy provides kids with endless play possibilities. The Fire Stone ninja mech boasts highly posable legs and arms, fits up to 2 minifigures in its cockpit, and can fire studs from its shooters.
- This 968-piece LEGO® NINJAGO® mech set provides a fun building experience for boys and girls aged 9+. New for June 2020, this action toy is the perfect way for little ninjas to explore their creativity.
- This NINJAGO® building set for kids is perfect for play at home or for fun on the go. Ninjas can enjoy adventures anywhere! The fire ninja mech measure overs 10” (27cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this fun toy set – it is ready for breathtaking NINJAGO® action as soon as it is built. Kids need only the power of their imaginations.
- A fun and rewarding building experience is on offer to young LEGO® fans when they assemble this LEGO NINJAGO® mech, accompanied all the way by easy-to-follow instructions.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building toys for kids fire up young, curious minds and allow themto escape into a unique world of fantasy action where they can join forces with their ninja heroes for awesome NINJAGO brick adventures.
- The LEGO® building bricks in this NINJAGO® mech meet the highest industry standards, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart easily every time.
- The LEGO® building bricks used for this LEGO mech set meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You are always in safe hands when you choose LEGO playsets as a gift for your children.
- July 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Ninjago Fire Stone MechI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildThis Lego set belongs to my five year old brother, but I helped him build it. There were quite a few new pieces such as the 2x2 curved bow plates, in red and light grey, and the ridged brick. A new colour is a 6x6x2 cockpit in transparent orange. The finished set is quite large, and has enough space in the cockpit to seat two of the five minifigures in the set. The bottom of the mech’s feet have rocket boosters on them. The five minifigures in the set are Hero Kai, Hero Cole, Hero Nya, and the two bad guy’s, Moe and Murt. Overall, the set was really good. By Kiwi Lego Fan. ☺☺☺Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Stone Mech
- October 18th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not too badAs you may see the review score, I gave it a 2 for playability. Well, I dont really play with these guys, I just like building them, however, id like to say that if I were to give it to a kid to play with, it may be fine. I dont like the inarticulate limbs of the set, especially the legs, where the knees are locked in place. Building it, however, has been an excellent experience.Play Experience2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Fire Stone Mech
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great for kidsRuss908 |I would recommend this to a friend!This toy was a hit with my son and his cousin. They just love building things. The completed action figure is very cool looking. It took them a few hours to put it together. I like these types of toys because it helps them to work together. I feel like they are learning building skills which will help them later in life. It takes them away from electronics and let's them use their thinking skills.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Stone Mech
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun and uniqueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start by stating that I am not a true Ninjago fan but do enjoy building the sets. This one was no different. It took a little longer than I anticipated but that could be a good thing (not an easy build). I really like the new design that enables the swords to be held in the hands without needing to be connected. There were not many 1x1 pieces which made the build go faster. The end result resembled the photo no the box exactly. I look forward to the next set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 38 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Stone Mech