Build, race and display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75890 Ferrari F40 Competizione toy car, then transform it into the classic F40 road car, the last car that Enzo Ferrari oversaw in his lifetime! Packed with authentic details, this 2-in-1 model features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield, plus interchangeable hoods and spoilers to turn the Competizione into the road version of the F40. This car toy also includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure to play out exciting race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari F40 Competizione vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, authentic design details, plus interchangeable hoods and rear spoilers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Change the hood and the spoiler to transform the F40 Competizione into the classic Ferrari F40 road car.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver’s helmet.
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0FerrariSpinach |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a pretty cool set lots of detail awesome building techniques I really like how you can modify the car to change how it looks, it’s great for LEGO racing!Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?45Ferrari F40 Competizione
- January 24th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun play featuresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot sure we needed another Ferrari but this classic model is pretty nice and accurate, for a lego, to the classic car. I like being able to switch pieces in order to deck it out for race mode. Really a neat model. Beging lego to please get the contract to do Lamborghini.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40 Competizione
- January 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A welcome addition to Speed ChampionsScottF80 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've only recently begun collecting some of the Speed Champions lineup and I HAD to pick this one up. For one, I'm a longtime fan of the F40 and second, I feel it's a great companion piece to 10248. I love that you can build a standard F40 or the LM conversion (aka Competizione). The build is a bit different than other Speed Champions sets I've put together with some interesting techniques. I'm a bit confused by the color choice of the "seat" as it's grey in this set instead of red. Overall, the level of detail in such a small set is quite satisfying. I took my time putting it together while watching TV, so my 2 hour build time is a bit excessive. Most experienced builders should be able to knock it out in about an hour, maybe less.Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40 Competizione
- January 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Attractive set....like this one tooI would recommend this to a friend!Built this today with my kids. Bit too difficult for my 8 year old. Had to assist on several steps. Set is rated at higher age group, just keep that in mind if getting for younger builders. Build looks great. Have not put the stickers on yet, not sure if we will. Only issue I see is the front is a bit square. It is a small detail and the rest of the model more then makes up for this. In my humble opinion the McLaren Senna is better. If you are only getting one from the series this year I'd recommend the McMaren. If your getting two, this Farrari will not disappoint.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Ferrari F40 Competizione