Travel to Endor™ and visit the treetop home of the Ewoks. Just like in Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, this recreation of the Ewoks’ forest dwelling is packed with cool functions, including the tree-trunk hideout, secret Lightsaber stash, spider web, net traps, slide, catapults and an elevating throne. Use the rammer function to take out the Scout Trooper’s speeder − just like in the movie! Realistic details include rope walkways, vine and leaf elements, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room. The Ewok Village set is the perfect addition to your LEGO® Star Wars collection. Includes R2-D2™and 16 minifigures with weapons: Luke Skywalker™, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, C-3PO™, 2 Rebel soldiers, 5 Ewoks™ (including Wicket™, Teebo™, Chief Chirpa™ and Logray™), 2 Scout Troopers and 2 Stormtroopers™.
- Includes R2-D2™ and 16 minifigures: Luke Skywalker™, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, C-3PO™, 2 Rebel soldiers, 5 Ewoks™, 2 Scout™ Troopers™ and 2 Stormtroopers™
- Features tree-trunk hideout and secret Lightsaber stash, spider web and net traps, slide, catapults, elevating throne, speeder rammer function, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room
- Speeder also included
- Weapons include a Lightsaber, 3 blaster pistols, 2 blasters, 2 blaster rifles, 2 spears, bow and a crossbow
- Also includes 2 staffs
- Collect hard-to-find Endor Princess Leia, C-3PO, Luke, Han Solo and Wicket Ewok minifigures!
- Fend off the advancing Imperial forces
- Amaze the Ewoks with the elevating throne!
- Avoid the spider web and net traps!
- Destroy the speeder with the rammer function!
- Take refuge in the tree-trunk hideout
- Shoot down the slide and join the battle
- Fire rocks at the enemy with the catapults!
- Measures over 13" (35cm) high, 21" (55cm) wide and 13" (35cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 18th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is the Lego you seekNessie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego did not disappoint. I purchased this based on growing up with the old Ewok Village toy and wanting to relive that glory. This is just as awesome as the play set but you get to build it. The books are very clear and it is so helpful having each bag numbered so you're no longer rummaging through 2000 plus pieces to find the one you need. Assembly was fairly easy. I tried to space out my build so I could enjoy it more but any Lego fan knows a good build is hard to stop. It's addictive. I'm hoping to save up enough money to afford the Death StarPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- September 25th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent setAndyNcl | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is one of the best Lego Star Wars sets I've had the pleasure to build. It's a huge set (takes up half of the coffee table), comes with a great set of minifigs, and is a really interesting build. Each of the trees has something different - the stand-alone one has a trapdoor at the top with a slide, and the three under the main platform have a pop-out spider's web, weapon store and hiding space (complete with Ewok graffiti). There are loads of lovely little details from the film: C-3PO's levitating throne, the spit with Han Solo on, the poles with Luke & Chewbacca tied to them, the net (which is big enough to fit Chewbacca & R2-D2 in, possibly one more minifig too), the stormtrooper 'drum' helmets... It's a fairly easy build once you work out which colour brick is represented by which colour in the build instructions (the browns look very similar) - the trickiest part is the bendy poles that run around the outside of the huts, but if you bend them around into a circle and hold them for a few minutes they keep their new shape really well (you get a couple of spares just in case). Given the size of the finished piece, the variety of build techniques, the minifigs and the overall quality, the price is well justified. I waited a few weeks after the set was released to buy it as I wasn't sure it would be worth the money, but now that I've built it I'd say go for it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- March 25th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of my favorite Lego sets of all time.connorlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I was debating about buying this set, I was probably like most of you. Thinking that the price was a bit high for 2000 pieces. The fact that it seems $50 high almost made me pass on this set, but now that I own it, I'm so glad I bought it. It is just a unique and amazingly designed set that I would definitely recommend. Endor is my favorite part of all the Star Wars movies so this addition to my Endor collection was awesome. The size of this set was larger than I expected and it took up over half of my coffee table when it was all put together. Some say I payed $250 for a couple of trees, but that's not true. I payed $250 for a model of 3 large trees and the amazing fortress within those trees, not to mention the huge amount of minifigures. I loved adding more ewoks to my ewok stash, and the new scout troopers are highly detailed and sooooo much improved from previous versions. There is also little things hidden within the set that makes it fun to build. Hopefully I don't spoil it for you, but there is an awesome little ewok hide-away in one of the trees with a couple of stickers that I found quite funny. In conclusion, I say go for it, this set has a lot of playability compared to other sets at its price range, has an epic selection of minifigures, and regardless of its piece/price ratio you wont regret buying this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- March 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE LOVE LOVEBigFanOfLEGOStarWars2020 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhere do I begin. I bought this set sealed from an online market (Kijiji). There are a total of 11 numbered bags with 2 or 3 for bags for a few numbers. There are very small amounts of pieces in each bag, which in turn makes it very easy to complete it in a short time. The overall build was amazing and very easy. The only issue is trying to make the brown railings as perfect as LEGO makes it appear (I am a bit of a perfectionist) and it was challenging to even get them to click. and fall into place. The figures were a great choice Building it was fun and it definitely didn't feel like almost 2000 pieces (most of the pieces are small) but it was fun. The bad? Not really anything bad to say other than Princess Leia's skirt was hard to put on. If you have a chance to get it, do it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village