The lithium ion EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery is designed for use with the EV3 Intelligent Brick and features a capacity of 2050 mAh. It provides longer run time than AA batteries and can be charged without taking the model apart. The battery is included in the EV3 Education Core Set and has a charge time of around three to four hours. It requires the 45517 DC Charger, which is the same charger as used for the rechargeable NXT DC Battery. These are sold separately.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0EV3 batteryRobobuilder | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fraction on the expensive side, but in the long run worth it. There is an annoying feature in the EV3Mindstorms sets, the ease of changing batteries in built models / robots. In a lot of cases you need to dismantle part of the model to change the batteries and in some cases this can be difficult and includes unplugging sensor cables around parts. The rechargeable battery helps with this problem, but is not the whole solution because in accessing the recharge socket you can still need to pull out sensor cables or move a part to get at the battery socket. Perhaps a right angle power plug on the recharging transformer cable would help in most cases. Alternatively a short adapter cable approx 2 inches long that stays in place on the rechargeable battery, (optional feature ), that way it would be a simple matter to plug in the recharging cable from the transformer without trying to get around the robots cables and parts. Plug and socket extension cable would remain on a robot where it is difficult to access the battery recharging socket due to the robots compact and complex construction.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- June 9th, 2014Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Expected better from LegoIgoreAbbyNormal | 35-44Purchased for: SelfReally disappointed with this purchase, for the cost I would have expected it to at least come with a power cord. Granted looking back at the description it does say it required the charging cable sold separately but really it seems a bit ridiculous to sell the battery pack without the charger. So in reality the chargeable DC battery pack costs more than what is listed. So now I'll need to order the charging cable and wait for it to arrive before I can use the battery pack. I expect better from Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- May 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No power cord!NickShun | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterUnbelievable! SOOO dissapointing. When you get this rechargeable battery pack or EV3 education set, you will NOT get a power charging cable. It's like you buy a Tesla, but you will not get any charging cables. Lego, my robot is stranded on Mars... How can you expect that I have this kind of cable somewhere???1 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed. As it mentions in the description, the charging cord (45517 DC Charger) is sold separately. We've done it this way to give fans a bit more flexibility. If you want multiple batteries, you only need to snag one cord. Or if you lose a cord, you can replace just that without getting a whole new battery.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery
- May 8th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0M2920 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a little bit expensive but very good product. I used rechargeable energize batteries and I could only play with the EV3 for 20 minutes. It was awful! The worst thing in this thing is that you need to buy another battery for your ev3 and you can't use your nxt 2.0 battery! My ev3 was a gift and I am was very angry because of this.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55EV3 Rechargeable DC Battery