Empire State BuildingEmpire State Building5512.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 440 zł or more*
An architectural iconConstruct a highly detailed LEGO® Architecture replica of New York’s world-famous Empire State Building
A towering centerpiece for the home or officeCelebrate outstanding architecture with this iconic New York souvenir
An epic display piece
360° displayable model with 4 highly detailed facades
Recreate the building's symmetrical curtain wall design.
Features the famous art deco antenna tower.
Celebrate New York's architectureThis displayable model delivers a rewarding building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
Realistic color and scale depictionLEGO® Architecture interpretation of a real-world New York landmark: the Empire State Building
Elevate your LEGO® building skills to a higher level with this LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set. Located at the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building towers above the surrounding skyscrapers. Construction of the building began on March 17, 1930 and just one year and 45 days later, on May 1, 1931 it was opened for business. The height of the structure was increased in 1950 with the addition of the iconic antenna tower. At 21” (55cm), the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date (July 2019), this highly detailed, collectible replica accurately recreates the symmetrical lines of the building’s 4 curtain wall facades and art deco antenna tower. The tiled baseplate depicts Fifth Avenue and surrounding roads complete with yellow cabs, and the model is finished with a decorative nameplate. This 360°-displayable model delivers an interesting and rewarding building experience and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world New York landmark, the Empire State Building.
- This 360°-displayable model features 4 highly detailed facades, a silver-colored antenna tower and a tiled baseplate depicting Fifth Avenue and the surrounding roads, complete with 6 yellow cabs.
- At 21” (55cm) high, this Empire State Building model is the tallest LEGO® Architecture model to date (July 2019).
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of the structure, as well as historical facts about the Empire State Building and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Empire State Building nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,750 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 21” (55cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wow... Just wowCaelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen i first ordered the set i thought it would be alot smaller than it was, i was blown away by how tall the model was and i was only half way through the build. The set is beautiful and alongside the other new york models (guggenheim, flatiron, statue of liberty) it takes centre stage. Well worth the money spent on a magnificent setPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Empire State of MindI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently went to New York City and saw this building (and all the others on the Skyline set) in person, and this set is by far the most accurate for the scale you could get to the actual look of the Empire State Building. I wouldn't ask for them to do anything else with this set, and the designers did a fantastic job! I do love the escalator/elevator "Easter eggs" included during the building process, and besides the base, this build was pretty straightforward. The side panels are somewhat fragile but once the build's complete it's extremely sturdy. I love large-scale Architecture sets like this, and I would love to see maybe a stand-alone One World Trade Center or Chrysler Building Architecture set in the future! Thanks for this fantastic set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nicely Donesuejadedon | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy household owns all of the Architecture Lego’s so when this set came out we had to have it. The only reservation I had was the monotony of the numerous exterior bricks, however Lego had an answer, within the directions they split it up in such a way that you do not realize the hundreds of exterior pieces you place on the building- well done Lego !! I also enjoyed that there were quite a few new building techniques. The building is solid and with 1700 pieces was very easy to build and a very enjoyable build. My son and I are Lego crazies with 100’s of sets and we are always looking for the newest Lego to come out and we are glad this one was added to the Architecture series’s as it looks majestic standing next to our Statue Of Liberty. Thank You Lego - Keep Up The Quality WorkPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0New York, NY!CitybuilderGreg | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a wonderful addition to all other New York buildings. It goes together pretty quickly. It is very impressive.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building