Thrilling adventures await children when they construct Owen Grady’s drone and fly to save Hudson Harper from an escaped dinosaur in LEGO® Jurassic World 75934 Dilophosaurus on the Loose. The drone features 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function to aim at the Dilophosaurus dinosaur model. This building toy for kids also includes 3 minifigures, plus a market stall in the shape of a dinosaur's head with lots of accessory elements to inspire creative play.
- This LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset includes 3 minifigures: Owen Grady, Hudson Harper and a park worker, plus a new-for-June-2019 Dilophosaurus toy figure.
- Drone helicopter toy features a minifigure cockpit, 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function.
- Dinosaur-head-shaped market stall features a display container, 4 poster stickers, flag and assorted elements including a shovel, broom, net, 2 hats and 2 popcorn boxes.
- The Dilophosaurus figure has posable jaws.
- Hudson Harper and park worker minifigures are new for June 2019.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGO® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- This LEGO® toy construction set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Drone helicopter toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Market stall measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 16th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great introduction to the Jurassic World themeSoundwaveSuperior | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my first Jurassic set, and it doesn't disappoint. Let's talk about the figures first. The Dilo is a great size, and definitely fits the size of the small one in the first film, a lot of the Lego Dilos are around the size they were in the novel, but this figure fits the scale we've seen in the first Jurassic Park. Owen is and old figure and is nothing new but I really like his prints and his hair piece. The kid in the set is from the new Lego Jurassic World cartoon, I haven't watched it but his torso print is sweet. The park worker is okay, nothing to special other than the hair-hat combo. Now onto the build. The little gift stand is a fun little build with a few easter eggs like the one tile being a homage to the steel book for the 5 movie collection. The drone is meh, it's just an excuse for another build in the set, they could have excluded it and made the set $14.99 or they could have used the parts to make a bigger gift stand with play features. All in all, this is a good little set with and awesome dino and great figures and is worth 20 bucks.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 17 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dilophosaurus on the Loose
- July 7th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fun little setPhyguy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed this set because it was a nice smaller set, where most Jurassic World sets are a lot more expensive, and I think its important to have more price-points within each theme! I also enjoyed the amount of playability and world-building within this set. Pros: The Minifigures are fun! The props in the stand are great Stickers and the dinosaur jaws construction really bring the stand to life The drone's net launcher mechanic works well Cons: My only gripe with this set was the Dilophosaurus figure. Its smaller than all others, even other Dilophosaurus lego figures from other sets. And its limbs are not movable. the only thing that moves is the jaw, which I was disappointed with. It felt like a duplo figure.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Dilophosaurus on the Loose