Connect the LEGO® Powered Up 88007 Color & Distance Sensor to the 88006 Move Hub or 88009 Hub. This LEGO sensor can detect colors and motion to make your LEGO builds and robot toys interactive.
- Features a sensor, connecting wire and a connection point for LEGO® Powered Up components.
- Detect 6 colors and objects within 5 to 10 cm range with this robot toy accessory for kids.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 29th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Useful for basic automation of trains, only basicReynard | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI played around with this sensor to automate my Lego Trains. It was pretty cool but the system has options (through the Powered Up App) to sense 9 colors (black, blue, green, yellow, red, white, purple, teal, and orange) as well no color. It really only senses 5 of these from what I can tell, none/black, green, yellow, red, and blue. The sensor has a light which is great 'cause if you put it under the trains (I put it in the new version of the cargo train by shifting backward the battery box) it won't have much light. It's really cool 'cause I can automate a lot of stuff with, but since it doesn't really sense the rest of the colors (even when changing the color of the sensor's light) it can't be used as precisely as I'd like. Still, it's not very expensive and the basic hub comes with enough ports for a train motor and a sensor so you don't need more equipment than the sensor to upgrade your setup.8 May 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry you had some trouble getting your sensor to work with some colors. We'd be happy to help with some troubleshooting. Get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Color & Distance Sensor