Carry out vehicle rescue operations with the fully remote-controlled 6x6 All Terrain Truck. This authentic 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model features a blue, red, yellow and black color scheme, large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors. Remote-controlled functions include forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers, and a working crane and winch. Rebuild this model to create a Research Explorer Vehicle for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions large motor, medium motor, battery box, receiver and a remote for an array of remote-controlled functions, including forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers and a working crane and winch.
- Also features large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors.
- Check out the vibrant blue, red, yellow and black color scheme.
- Activate the LEGO® Power Functions and use the remote control to maneuver the vehicle into position, extend the outriggers, rotate, raise and lower the crane or raise and lower the winch.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Research Explorer Vehicle.
- 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck with boom raised and outriggers extended measures over 20” (51cm) high, 24” (63cm) long and 14” (37cm) wide, and 10” (26cm) high and 7” (20cm) wide with boom lowered and outriggers retracted.
- Research Explorer Vehicle measures over 9” (23cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 2 monthsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not bad but not greatDoc1984 | 25-34Purchased for: SelfOk so firstly I was really excited about adding this set to my collection and I even bought 2 to have both the A and B models built but I may not bother with the B model. The design is only average and could have been so much better from the “flagship” set @ £220. A few details that could have been added with little extra work are: . Battery box could have had a cover. . Could have added a flatbed as looks really raw and unfinished. . Should have had a servo motor instead of the m motor for steering. Functionality I was pretty impressed at how much this had to offer but then was soon disappointed that I can only use 1 remote to use all the functions. My favourite parts of the whole thing is the support legs and the teddy bear. Build was fun and with no numbered bags was a welcomed challenge. I would not recommend this to anyone unless like myself and others you get this for around 45% off. Overall I am disappointed in you lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?256x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent build and play experience 5 starsSuperchiefer84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWhat a great kit! The build overall was very satifiying with many different powered mechanisms running through the main frame. Once complete you have a beautiful blue all terrain recovery truck that actually does what it's supposed to and does it great! The boom crane is strong and can upright my overturned EW160 or Claas Xerion tractor, check out pic. It also looks great with a mean stance on 6 all terrain look tires. The outriggers are strong and do thier job well. In driving mode it runs good quicker than I expected ans easily goes over our indoor obstacle course. My 3 yo son and I are having a great time running it I reccomend it to everyone who enjoys Technic. A tip for future builders, turn the string before you tie the knot to the boom so the 2 hook lines hang parallel and not twisted. Overall, my favorite set so far. Keep up the great work Lego and happy 40th for Technic!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Tow Truck!Davkyski | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was waiting to get my hands on this set since I first saw images of it months before release. I just love everything about the look: bold colors and stickers, the huge tires, the overall giant size and proportions of it. I got this set mainly to display in my office, but my 5 year old son loves towing vehicles and things all around the house. And the outriggers are a total hit. Yes, it's a bit expensive for the part count, but it's motorized and remote controlled...and you get 6 of those massive tires. I selected 'challenging' for this model mainly because I was careless and forgot to put on one of the gear shifting elements early on. So I basically built it twice. No regrets though, I love this set!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- in 18 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not giving proper quantity of partsMaan | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI hate this thing that you didn't provided me exact amount of pieces.you should be careful and I am still completing and try to figure out a way to complete it.first I was enjoying but now I hate it.5 June 2018Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! That's really unsual, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your LEGO® set. I'd first recommend making sure that none of the parts just got caught in the packaging (those tricky pieces can get stuck!) and also checking that the parts you need weren't accidentally used in place of a similar piece. If you've looked all over and it does seem they were missing from the box, don't worry! You can request the parts you need at LEGO.com/Service.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 days 4 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?156x6 All Terrain Tow Truck