Let little builders get lost in family-life role-play with LEGO® Friends 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). They can pretend to be Stephanie hanging out in her cozy bedroom or play at being mom and dad looking after their girl and her dog Dash.
Access all areas
The upstairs section is removable, making it easy for little fingers to play with all the cool downstairs details. It also means 2 friends can share the fun, playing with a floor each at the same time! The house comes with lots of cute features to bring the creative fun to life, plus a miniature swing that extends play outside of the house.
Ideal preschool playset
This LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for creative preschool kids to learn to build and includes 2 special Starter Bricks that let first-time builders take pride in constructing playsets all on their own. This set comes with Instructions Plus on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation digitally to help grow their imagination and construction confidence.
- Help little builders enjoy hours of imaginative play with 4+ Stephanie’s House (41398). Preschoolers will love to build then play house, recreating scenes from the LEGO® Friends TV series or inventing their own.
- This kids’ toy comes with LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Alicia and James mini-dolls, a dog, plus all the bricks needed to build a 2-story house with a bedroom, restroom, kitchen, dining room and garden swing.
- This building kit comes with a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element, making building simple so the family role-play fun can begin quickly. Cute accessories, such as the mini croissant, encourage creative play.
- This is a great holiday gift for kids who love role-playing family life. The neat 170-piece set is also an ideal gift for kids aged 4+ who deserve a spur-of-the moment treat.
- Measuring over 6” (16cm) high by 4” (12cm) wide, this 170-piece set takes up little room on display. And it's compatible with other LEGO® pieces, so kids can extend the play with any other sets they have at home.
- This fun toy needs no batteries. Kids simply open the box and find the Starter Bricks to begin constructing this colorful and creative building!
- This 170-piece mini-doll toy set includes a guide for build and play to help youngsters understand the purpose of the building steps and develop their confidence.
- Featuring a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element to make building simple and boost kids' confidence, 4+ Stephanie's House is a great holiday gift to introduce younger children to the everyday heroes of LEGO® Friends.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group’s own quality criteria, which ensures they connect perfectly and pull apart easily when it’s time for a new build.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that every young builder's LEGO Friends kids' toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 200 zł!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomePrettyB |I would recommend this to a friend!I am so in love with these LEGO’s for girls! My baby is so excited! She absolutely loves creating things with her hands! This is the absolute perfect toy for our young creative minds! Lots of pieces but we keep them sorted and neat! This keeps her occupied for a while!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- October 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Family bondingFdelis |I would recommend this to a friend!I received the Lego Stephanie‘s house and it was very fun putting it together because there weren’t a lot of small pieces. My children were able to help using the manual and using the electronic manual on the Lego app. I recommend this product two families of all ages. My children had a lot of fun with the individual pieces for characters such as the dog and the bike. When assembling this product try to stay very organized and also I would recommend to use some type of glue after you have put the pieces together that way they don’t break apart.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- September 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AdorableFawnH |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very cute house. The swing on the front porch is a nice touch as is the swing-around staircase. It has a swivel chair in the office. How cute. The rooms are small, especially the kitchen for adult hands but a small child would most likely have an easier time playing. The colors are bright and cheery. It was easy to assemble and the Lego instruction books are the best instruction booklets I have ever seen for a product. I am an adult senior enjoying putting these sets together. My one thought is, if one is going to purchase multiple Lego theme sets, invest in a table or shelf to put the sets on so children won’t have to take them apart and then have to rebuild every time they play With them.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House
- September 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great product!!Aara |I would recommend this to a friend!This set was a lot of fun to put together. It has so many little details to it and the kids absolutely love it. My daughter plays with it more like a dollhouse. Nice sized house to actually play with once built. The swing and the bike are great extras for little kids.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554+ Stephanie's House